Reviews for A Second Chance
What a heartless family!
anonymous chapter 5 . 3/15/2018
Interesting.
Fox chapter 4 . 6/30/2017
This is a good story and needs an update if you have writers block overcome it.
1Billy-234 chapter 5 . 9/25/2015
good story are you going to add to it or finish it?
Difdi chapter 5 . 2/4/2015
In an earlier chapter you have Kasumi telling her father that she could have gone to college but had to take care of her family - implying she didn't attend one.

In chapter 5 her friend Hana knows her from going to college with Kasumi.

So, which is it?
Difdi chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
It occurs to me that if Soun habitually used his Demon Head technique during sex, his wife might not have noticed a difference, even if the incubus was in his natural form.
Shinzochi chapter 5 . 10/15/2014
i am loving this story and i am looking forward to reading the next chapter
clockright chapter 5 . 9/11/2014
Interesting it seems that Hana is aware of what Ranma is. Or she suspects that Ranma is an elder demon. It will be fun to find out more about Ranma's heritage.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/28/2014
I like the story and hope too see more Needs proofreading though. Sometimes words are missing in weird places
Fremde Is Not Taken okay chapter 5 . 7/18/2014
Cool, I like it! *eye twitch* Oh Akane you b*tch!
shugokage chapter 5 . 7/17/2014
Nice chapter and I look forward to seeing if more supernatural creatures will be in this story!
Master Dakari-Venomon chapter 4 . 5/25/2014
I am really liking this story so far its hard to find updated or current ranma stoires thst bash or dont invovle akane alot. As she is the least likly to win his heart. I am hoping you will continue to write this story
MizoreShirayukiFan chapter 4 . 5/12/2014
this looks good, keep at it
Mr Fictional Reality chapter 4 . 5/6/2014
I have an idea for the next chapter what if Kasumi leaves with Ranma for Yokai academy and becomes a cooking teacher and while there meets sealed Moka who adores Ranma like a little brother and unsealed Moka who feels the same way as sealed Moka but protects Ranma and Kasumi (who is like a mother figure for both versions of Moka) without mercy in her mind for those who try to hurt little Ranma.