Reviews for Gifted
heartpiratesanji chapter 8 . 2/17
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH OH MY GOSH! I really hope you keep with this little gem of a fanfic! :)
maychewn chapter 8 . 2/6
ahhhhhhhh oh my god, how can I didn't notice this Updated before? I love this fic, even though I cry like crazy when they torture sanji and rape him. poor sanji!
I really really love this fic! and the new ch, I love it so mach. it's so Natural to sanji not trust them, after all he went through. poor thing, and after whet happen Zeff, sanji will never forgive zoro. but I hope he would cause I want to see them happy together, and I still wonder what happen to Zeff. does he really died? does sanji really safe now?
please don't stop here! ohh pleaseeeeee! this fic is so good.
Amaconn chapter 8 . 12/11/2014
When are you going to finish this fic? I've loved it so far. Can't wait to see sanji's reaction to Zoro
Rueroux chapter 8 . 12/2/2014
... Here is where you leave it? HERE? Of all places? I really hope this will be updated soon. REALLY.
Rueroux chapter 5 . 12/2/2014
Aaaaagh, I'm pausing here to comment because I've been chanting "Save him, save him, please save him" since this whole thing started and finally you DID! I'm so happy I could cry. As it is, I had to hug my laptop a little earlier in this chapter because for fuck's sake, Sanji needs a goddamn hug right the hell now!
Siamesepriest chapter 8 . 10/12/2014
Everything about this hurts so goooood
I'm looking forward for the next chapters, amazing job!
keshi295 chapter 8 . 8/13/2014
Hello! I love your fic! I have expected an update a lot of time but never happens...
There're so many questions to answer! Zoro is really bad? or good? Why Sanji was captured? Why Zoro and company will help him? And finally... I want to see those two in love!
You left me with intrigue and lust for another chapter now that Sanji and Zoro faces will look again, and it seems that Sanji hasn't intention to give a warm welcome to our green-haired friend. What a thrill!
I hope you update soon!

From Spain. PD: I try to express what i feel respect your fic, really I love it but my english is reduced, sorry.
dragonwriter88 chapter 8 . 7/24/2014
Despite the fact you say you don't know where this is going, I love it. I'm looking forward to more sweet Zoro/Sanji scenes and "Boss" getting his due. Keep it up!
beau-peep chapter 8 . 7/16/2014
Love please soon up ty
Junk'peria chapter 8 . 7/14/2014
Oh look, she updated and I forgot to post a review to encourage her! xD Damn, I love this story so much, lovely angst after so much torture 3 All I love. It was okay for the break in chapter 7 tho, it's nice to see everything "seems" fine but that more angst will come trashing in the next chapter xD And here is Zoro again, more and more angst coming I guess? XD Keep writing please, I love your style
Edward chapter 8 . 7/12/2014
Please continue! That was such a crucial part to stop; ughhh, major cliffhanger! They're so many more questions left unanswered: how will Zoro and Sanji communicate to each other, how will the crew react if they find out Sanji technically sold Zoro out, are there other people besides Sanji that are still captive, the rest of the crew's background stories, what is the actual purpose of the halfway house, how will Doflamingo retaliate, IS ZEFF ALIVE?

You've got me hooked with your plotline and fluid writing.

Thank you for your story!
guest chapter 8 . 7/4/2014
Please update!
Dyloa chapter 8 . 6/19/2014
ooooh I guess Zoro's question will only meet a punch in the face ! Hope Sanji doesn't take too much time finding out that Zoro never betrayed him and Zeff is still alive, though. And then : time to take revenge and bring Doflamingo down ! I look forward to that ! :-D
And I look forward to CMD too... Sniff poor Sanji is tortured a lot in your fics (but I'm as twisted as you, since I like it :-p )
lilcutieprincess chapter 8 . 6/18/2014
Oh my gosh! Finally Sanji can see Zoro! I wonder what will happen! Please update soon! :DDDD
Aerle chapter 8 . 6/18/2014
You made me eat pancakes for dinner XD I was craving them after this chapter. But yes, I feared for the confrontation...