Reviews for Gifted
Raki chapter 8 . 11/21
I'm so in love with this story and the characterization and the plot and everything! So please please please update soon. I wanna see Zoro and Sanji's interactions next. Please, dear author, update soon! This is such a good story and I'm so hooked at this.
df14-blacksnow chapter 8 . 11/9
Oh dear. A cliffhanger. . . .

But really, author-san, this story is awesome. You may not have a concrete plot or something like that, but the direction of this story is good so far. And I can't believe I even hesitated to read this! This is easily one of the best fics I've read so far, if reading this story straight in a few hours isn't enough indication. Normally I wouldn't even review even if it's a good fanfic, this, this really blew me away.

I really wonder what will happen next. Please, take your time to update, but I hope you haven't abandoned this story yet. You have your readers hooked. I'll be waiting for an update author-san, since I've become a dedicated reader of your stories *coughTheGoldenSpiralcough*.

Good luck!
snappdragon chapter 8 . 9/12
Omg this story is so good! Please continue it!
Hshakii chapter 8 . 7/3
The one piece lover chapter 8 . 6/29
Omg this is so good~ i read it all in one go! I'm trying to imagine the continuation, of Sanji's reaction to Zoro's arrival, but I guess I'll just have to wait _
i-am-anime-lover-forever chapter 8 . 3/29
Please update
heartpiratesanji chapter 8 . 2/17
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH OH MY GOSH! I really hope you keep with this little gem of a fanfic! :)
maychewn chapter 8 . 2/6
ahhhhhhhh oh my god, how can I didn't notice this Updated before? I love this fic, even though I cry like crazy when they torture sanji and rape him. poor sanji!
I really really love this fic! and the new ch, I love it so mach. it's so Natural to sanji not trust them, after all he went through. poor thing, and after whet happen Zeff, sanji will never forgive zoro. but I hope he would cause I want to see them happy together, and I still wonder what happen to Zeff. does he really died? does sanji really safe now?
please don't stop here! ohh pleaseeeeee! this fic is so good.
Amaconn chapter 8 . 12/11/2014
When are you going to finish this fic? I've loved it so far. Can't wait to see sanji's reaction to Zoro
Rueroux chapter 8 . 12/2/2014
... Here is where you leave it? HERE? Of all places? I really hope this will be updated soon. REALLY.
Rueroux chapter 5 . 12/2/2014
Aaaaagh, I'm pausing here to comment because I've been chanting "Save him, save him, please save him" since this whole thing started and finally you DID! I'm so happy I could cry. As it is, I had to hug my laptop a little earlier in this chapter because for fuck's sake, Sanji needs a goddamn hug right the hell now!
Siamesepriest chapter 8 . 10/12/2014
Everything about this hurts so goooood
I'm looking forward for the next chapters, amazing job!
keshi295 chapter 8 . 8/13/2014
Hello! I love your fic! I have expected an update a lot of time but never happens...
There're so many questions to answer! Zoro is really bad? or good? Why Sanji was captured? Why Zoro and company will help him? And finally... I want to see those two in love!
You left me with intrigue and lust for another chapter now that Sanji and Zoro faces will look again, and it seems that Sanji hasn't intention to give a warm welcome to our green-haired friend. What a thrill!
I hope you update soon!

From Spain. PD: I try to express what i feel respect your fic, really I love it but my english is reduced, sorry.
dragonwriter88 chapter 8 . 7/24/2014
Despite the fact you say you don't know where this is going, I love it. I'm looking forward to more sweet Zoro/Sanji scenes and "Boss" getting his due. Keep it up!
beau-peep chapter 8 . 7/16/2014