Reviews for Gifted
orangeaddiction chapter 8 . 12/26/2015
I have to say it was my dream to read a fic like this that deals with human trafficking and zosan…I’m extremely thrilled I stumbled upon this. This fic is absolutely incredible! I love the narration that provides such strong imagery. I love how the sentences are woven so nicely with rich vocabulary. Its really enjoyable to read without losing interest. Sanji’s inner thoughts are expressed so realistically that I could feel what he is going through. I love angst but my poor heart went out for him during those brutal scenes. I really like how you gave just enough details to show what he goes through without it being excessively violent. Like the Boss’s interrogation was done so well and I think it was great that you didn’t put it all in italics cause it flows well with the narrative. Plus long paragraphs all in italics would make it hard to read. Zoro being so gentle and caring is just so sweet. I love the fact that zoro was able to bring warmth into sanji physically and mentally. The part where sanji was forced to watch the news was so intense I was on the edge of my seat throughout it cause it was so eerie. Also doflamingo is excellent in this. XD I love how his sunglasses allows sanji to see his own reflection which further pains him…that is just like him and so evil of doflamingo. Oh and the battle scene was amazing! I’ve never read a fight scene that is written in this style without much dialogue and it just worked so well with the imagery being so clear. I was so nervous for them during the whole escape cause I was so scared something bad would happen but thank goodness they made it out safely. The straw hats place seems so cozy and I like the interactions between them. Chopper being slightly intimidated and distrustful is great. I speculate that zoro came up with a plan to fake zeff’s death but then I wonder what was his reason of working in the business in the first place…like before he met sanji. Or maybe it was just a coincidence…but then theres law too so maybe they’re trying to bring the company down. Anyways, this was such a great read! I really enjoyed it!
Kat chapter 8 . 12/21/2015
Omfg! Zoro why!? UPDATE!
Raki chapter 8 . 11/21/2015
I'm so in love with this story and the characterization and the plot and everything! So please please please update soon. I wanna see Zoro and Sanji's interactions next. Please, dear author, update soon! This is such a good story and I'm so hooked at this.
df14-blacksnow chapter 8 . 11/9/2015
Oh dear. A cliffhanger. . . .

But really, author-san, this story is awesome. You may not have a concrete plot or something like that, but the direction of this story is good so far. And I can't believe I even hesitated to read this! This is easily one of the best fics I've read so far, if reading this story straight in a few hours isn't enough indication. Normally I wouldn't even review even if it's a good fanfic, this, this really blew me away.

I really wonder what will happen next. Please, take your time to update, but I hope you haven't abandoned this story yet. You have your readers hooked. I'll be waiting for an update author-san, since I've become a dedicated reader of your stories *coughTheGoldenSpiralcough*.

Good luck!
snappdragon chapter 8 . 9/12/2015
Omg this story is so good! Please continue it!
Hshakii chapter 8 . 7/3/2015
NOO I DIDNT REALIZE THIS WAS THE LAST AVAILABLE CHAPTER PLEASE UPDATE SOON I WANT THEM TO BE HAPPY TOGETHER. THANK YOU FOR THIS STORY IT'S WONDERFUL. I hope they fix things up between them soon!
The one piece lover chapter 8 . 6/29/2015
Omg this is so good~ i read it all in one go! I'm trying to imagine the continuation, of Sanji's reaction to Zoro's arrival, but I guess I'll just have to wait _
i-am-anime-lover-forever chapter 8 . 3/29/2015
Please update
heartpiratesanji chapter 8 . 2/17/2015
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH OH MY GOSH! I really hope you keep with this little gem of a fanfic! :)
maychewn chapter 8 . 2/6/2015
ahhhhhhhh oh my god, how can I didn't notice this Updated before? I love this fic, even though I cry like crazy when they torture sanji and rape him. poor sanji!
I really really love this fic! and the new ch, I love it so mach. it's so Natural to sanji not trust them, after all he went through. poor thing, and after whet happen Zeff, sanji will never forgive zoro. but I hope he would cause I want to see them happy together, and I still wonder what happen to Zeff. does he really died? does sanji really safe now?
please don't stop here! ohh pleaseeeeee! this fic is so good.
Amaconn chapter 8 . 12/11/2014
When are you going to finish this fic? I've loved it so far. Can't wait to see sanji's reaction to Zoro
Rueroux chapter 8 . 12/2/2014
... Here is where you leave it? HERE? Of all places? I really hope this will be updated soon. REALLY.
Rueroux chapter 5 . 12/2/2014
Aaaaagh, I'm pausing here to comment because I've been chanting "Save him, save him, please save him" since this whole thing started and finally you DID! I'm so happy I could cry. As it is, I had to hug my laptop a little earlier in this chapter because for fuck's sake, Sanji needs a goddamn hug right the hell now!
Siamesepriest chapter 8 . 10/12/2014
Everything about this hurts so goooood
I'm looking forward for the next chapters, amazing job!
keshi295 chapter 8 . 8/13/2014
Hello! I love your fic! I have expected an update a lot of time but never happens...
There're so many questions to answer! Zoro is really bad? or good? Why Sanji was captured? Why Zoro and company will help him? And finally... I want to see those two in love!
You left me with intrigue and lust for another chapter now that Sanji and Zoro faces will look again, and it seems that Sanji hasn't intention to give a warm welcome to our green-haired friend. What a thrill!
I hope you update soon!

From Spain. PD: I try to express what i feel respect your fic, really I love it but my english is reduced, sorry.