Reviews for Tripping Through The Tulips
The-Dark-Pumpkin-King chapter 13 . 3/8
Good story, I liked it. I don't know if this is the end but it's a good ending for me.
You've effectively put me in the mood for a Bella/Rosalie story... Now where to find one that I haven't already read...
Alice kinda sucks, Rosalie is so much better. Oh well, at least we get to enjoy the hot teachers sexing up the students. I wouldn't mind seeing Miss. Cullen get jiggy again.

Very tender breakup. I felt it in my heart too.
Hope6968 chapter 13 . 2/19
Very cute. Nice way to get the hard heads back together and celebrating their togetherness. Lol. Thank you, Hope.
jadentoriforever chapter 14 . 2/2
Aw man I just started reading this I actually really liked it. It was well written. I feel like the last chapter it was getting really good. All the Bella and Alice fics are so unappreciated.
Lumina The Vessel chapter 15 . 2/1
So all you care about is reviews and attention, huh? Well here you go I guess.
Bobbi123 chapter 15 . 2/1
I really don’t know how you put up with this shit. So here you are clarifying that you are taking responsibility for the story not being something that inspired interest …and you have people picking through your comments and labeling you a liar now…really? Give me a break and get a life.
And lets talk about selfish…Have these people spent their free time willingly writing for the readers of fanfiction? No, they haven’t written a damn thing.
I am going to take the high road and not go into detail about what I think of them. I will say that you have writing some fantastic stories…and to me this one did not do you and your talent justice. I understood it was for fun and basically a breather for you…and I totally agree with your logic. IF a formula isn’t working, you basically learn from it and move on. Too bad you can’t disable reviews altogether.
Manny Hamed chapter 14 . 2/1
This makes me so sad! I don't know if you remember me or not but I have loved you and your stories for the longest time and I felt redundant posting reviews saying so.
Personally 500 reviews for 55,000 words is like a lot to me! I kinda think that especially on fan fiction the posts weren't supposed to be about the fame and the prestige. I feel like it's just people who like to write, just making fun stories about the people in their favorite books!
I mean we weren't even able to search for a story by the number of it's reviews until a little while ago!
People are right, Bella and Alice fics are asking for a lower number of reviews anyway.
I think you're also maybe feeling under the weather. Okay, just know I love you and that I guess I didn't tell you enough. And that I don't know if I read a story by you again.
razberry1 chapter 15 . 2/1
Keep on blaming the readers. LOL at you calling people selfish. YOU are the one that blamed people for not reviewing. If you didn't want to keep writing because you didn't like the story, that's totally fine but you basically whine about not getting enough attention and blamed the readers saying that is why you stopped writing. It's honestly really pathetic and you need to grow up and stop acting like the victim.
Leez chapter 15 . 2/1
Sad to see you go, I hate to see another great author leave when hey e already proven themselves and have the potential for so much more. Hopefully you decide to stay, however it is your choice whether to continue to keep writing in the end. I has to say that while this fic in particular wasnt my cup of tea I absolutely LOVED "A Vampire Named Alice" (and have already read it 3 times since I found it a short while ago)! You said at the beginning that AVNA was an experiment on pure romance and I have to say that I think you did absolutely amazing job on it and proved that they can be done both magnificently and effectively. I also loved the way you that even in when it all seemed lost you still the us a HEA. Still I don't think that you should take his story itself as a reason to stop writing. All writers and artists have singles/books/works that sell or are reciever worse2 not as well as others, I myself although I enjoyed your other works found this fic a bit too "Light" if you know what I mean, it was like one of those films/ tv-shows done in all bright colours and it ended up feeling like a soap more than a fanfiction to me which out me off after a few chapters. That's not to say that I don't love your writing or that I don't love your work, just that as oh do different fics and as you do different stories people are going to like some more than others, this is just one of those that is more of a niche than the others.

Best Regards, hoping to see more from you in the future,

Leez
celtbhoy chapter 15 . 2/1
Thank you for clarifying your position more. It was a brave thing to do with some of the hatred that was being spewed your way.
Villemo79 chapter 15 . 2/1
Well I stopped reviewing because even if I reviewed every single chapter...you stopped writing because other people didn't review.
SelinaShadow chapter 14 . 2/1
This story is awesome! I'm sad to see it go
Someone suggested that you write for Once Upon a Time if you are looking for more reviews. I'm pleading that you don't so you don't poison another community with your ego and terrible attitude.
AllICanDoIsBeMe chapter 14 . 2/1
Sad to see this end but if your not feeling it then you just aren't. So hopefully you'll be back. I've enjoyed the stories you have so far. Hope things get better.
NigNogTheChristmasNigger chapter 14 . 2/1
wow that was pretty shit, I just find the story and get interested and you end it, none the less end it like that. That was pretty fuckin shit mate