Reviews for Peppermint Tea
Quihi chapter 4 . 8/27/2014
Aww! How sweet! The first two chapters are especially sweet. The theme of peppermint tea for comfort is wonderful, especially as the fic takes on Tol Eressea, death, and beyond.
Frodo's sister chapter 4 . 8/15/2014
This is a very good story. I like how you centered it around perpermint tea. Everyone seemed to be in character. I liked how caring Sam and Frodo's parents were. I especially liked how they were all reunited.
SilentStep chapter 4 . 12/31/2003
Eru. First of all, let me just say that it was BEAUTIFUL and touching. I will go through later and critique so that you can send it to Elijah, because it seriously must be sent!
ShireElf chapter 4 . 10/25/2003
Aw. . . . know I reviewed this sometime before . . . this was a really sweet story! Good job!
Mora Black chapter 4 . 9/26/2003
This is such a sad story. I like peppermint tea too. It tastes like christmas. I will remember this story when I drink it. U r a good writer. I wish there was more.
LilyBaggins chapter 4 . 4/23/2003
I'm reviewing this very late... this chapter was just amazingly heart-wrenching and very touching. Absolutely beautiful story. Please jump on the Frodo-angst bandwagon anytime.
Thanadra chapter 1 . 4/14/2003
Amazing! Now I know what you were talking about. I see that I have much to learn, maybe from your writing or you!
Godforsaken chapter 4 . 3/26/2003
That's so sweet! It nearly made me cry, which I never do. And, in the manner of nearly everything I actually do like, it has given me food cravings. (I've got hobbit blood, I swear...) If you'll excuse me, I have to go make myself some peppermint tea. (The power of suggestion.)

Erm...that was supposed to be a positive review, I'm just rather bad at them.

~Agent Claudia Beth King of the PPC, Dept. of (Nasty, Critical) Author Correspondece
Ancalime8301 chapter 4 . 3/21/2003
Aww... that was really sweet! While you seem surprised that the idea for this came to you, it really does make sense. But now that they're both gone I would think there's no danger of yet another unplanned chapter! ;) That was very nice, especially how Legolas made himself available to Sam in his grief and stayed by him so he wouldn't feel alone. You write character deaths very well, with dignity and nobility as they pass on.
pinapple-chi-chi chapter 3 . 3/7/2003
When I read the tissues warning, I didn't realize it was serious. Listening to pacbell's canon while reading adds to it. I'd like to think that my grandad is waiting for me with tea. I'm not kidding about the tissue, it was even sweeter than Clover's story.

Ancalime8301 chapter 3 . 3/7/2003
Aw. Very, very nice! Character deaths are hard to write, but this was beautiful. The calm and serenity suited the situation wonderfully. Excellent scene. I'm glad it wouldn't leave you alone. ;)
Woman of the Dunedain chapter 4 . 3/6/2003
Lady, this was so heartwarming! I really enjoyed reading it, and can't wait to read more of your work. Kudos for this.
Woman of the Dunedain chapter 3 . 3/6/2003
Beyond Wonderful! I am so teary. I hope more chapters come to you. _
Woman of the Dunedain chapter 1 . 3/6/2003
What a wondeful first chapter! I am slowly getting pulled into hobbit-love; blame shirebound. So I just had to start reading this. It is sublime! I love mother and father stories. Will there be more of 'Poppy' in this, or is it solely Primula and Frodo?
Sunsong chapter 4 . 3/2/2003
Bast, I've loved every single word of this fic. I'd like to say just how great I find your writing, but I have no adjectives.