Reviews for A Thorn in the Side
shyd1 chapter 15 . 8/29
Haha this is awesome! I love everything about it!
Phantomgirl338 chapter 15 . 7/8
... update? Please?
staciezwang chapter 10 . 4/21
Awww! I love Harley Quinn's assessment of Wally. It makes sense that she would understand him so well, see that he genuinely didn't enjoy hurting people, but she still cared about him. Their bond was so cute, she was actually happy for him even though they were on opposite sides.

It makes me smile to see a story that portrays Harley as intelligent, crazy, and lovable all at once :)
The Creator of Humanoidtale chapter 15 . 4/18
OH MY GOD WHEN ARE YOU UPDATING THIS IS SO GOOD IT'S BEEN TWO YEARS
juniper294 chapter 15 . 11/19/2015
I know its been a while since your last update, but i just finished reading and I loved the story! thanks for sharing!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 15 . 9/10/2015
Huh, unique and fun no doubts here:)
Tony the Monstrous chapter 10 . 8/5/2015
Blasphemy! Princess Zelda so does not kick Kirby's ass, why I am deeply affronted by even the notion that someone could consider that to be true! Harley Quinn is truly insane beyond comprehension to spread such lies! But other than that I gotta say this fic rocks. I just love how you were able to give Wally a whole new set of powers and backstory and yet still maintain his importance within the plot.
bloodflow chapter 15 . 7/28/2015
Oh, this is absolutely incredible!
AlyssPotter chapter 15 . 6/23/2015
Amazing! Please continue! Loved it!
Poopfeast42 chapter 15 . 5/31/2015
Very well written, I had my doubts, but that was good. Too bad about it not being completed. I'd like to see the ball arch that seems to be starting here...
Poopfeast42 chapter 12 . 5/31/2015
Suddenly Sacred Heart hospital.
Syafiq chapter 15 . 4/14/2015
Love this story hope u update soon pls
green-eyed-mischief chapter 15 . 4/9/2015
I like the premise of the story and the way it was written is also good. Now I can't wait for an update. :3
TheDarknessIsAboutToPass chapter 14 . 2/21/2015
I love this story so much! I hope you update again one day. :)
Isaac Haahr chapter 15 . 2/18/2015
I love the story and think you have done a wonderful job keeping to the characters original being while also tailoring him to the new role you have given him. An idea I would like to see you tinker with is how Thorn recovers from a limb loss. Due to his (almost) unique biology I am curious as to how his plant regeneration would affect him mentally and the physical description of it too.