Reviews for A Thorn in the Side
Tony the Monstrous chapter 10 . 5h
Blasphemy! Princess Zelda so does not kick Kirby's ass, why I am deeply affronted by even the notion that someone could consider that to be true! Harley Quinn is truly insane beyond comprehension to spread such lies! But other than that I gotta say this fic rocks. I just love how you were able to give Wally a whole new set of powers and backstory and yet still maintain his importance within the plot.
SeekingLove chapter 15 . 7/28
Oh, this is absolutely incredible!
AlyssPotter chapter 15 . 6/23
Amazing! Please continue! Loved it!
Poopfeast42 chapter 15 . 5/31
Very well written, I had my doubts, but that was good. Too bad about it not being completed. I'd like to see the ball arch that seems to be starting here...
Poopfeast42 chapter 12 . 5/31
Suddenly Sacred Heart hospital.
Syafiq chapter 15 . 4/14
Love this story hope u update soon pls
green-eyed-mischief chapter 15 . 4/9
I like the premise of the story and the way it was written is also good. Now I can't wait for an update. :3
TheDarknessIsAboutToPass chapter 14 . 2/21
I love this story so much! I hope you update again one day. :)
Isaac Haahr chapter 15 . 2/18
I love the story and think you have done a wonderful job keeping to the characters original being while also tailoring him to the new role you have given him. An idea I would like to see you tinker with is how Thorn recovers from a limb loss. Due to his (almost) unique biology I am curious as to how his plant regeneration would affect him mentally and the physical description of it too.
darkxchocolate94 chapter 15 . 11/17/2014
I love this story! You certainly got KF's character right and if he really did end up adoring Poison Ivy, the story could have been somethng like this. I in its been awhile but I hope you update this story. :)
SayMrrp chapter 15 . 11/4/2014
Is it me, or are all of your stories awesome? Seriously, you rarely find such awesome stories by one author! :D (most usually have a single story that super well written)
SayMrrp chapter 8 . 11/4/2014
That last line...

GENIUS!
Guest chapter 15 . 9/6/2014
continue!
TheDarknessIsAboutToPass chapter 15 . 9/4/2014
This is sooooooo awesome! I hope you update soon! :D
Sroloc Elbisivni chapter 15 . 7/30/2014
Okay, I've been seeing this story around a lot on various people's favorites, and I was always kinda reluctant to look because I adore Wally as KF and couldn't imagine him any other way.
Then I got into your story "Total Drama Wally", and I poked around, and thought, "Eh, I'll give it a shot."
...
Cue the "I have never been so wrong in all my life!" gif from the Hobbit.
I read through this whole thing in one sitting and ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT TO BITS.
I really admired your ability from TDW to change the elements of canon so that even with the new addition, the story is totally seamless and perfect and natural, and I was SO HAPPY to see the same thing over here. I loved the way you showed which parts of Wally's character are completely Wally, and which parts were influenced by his tenure as KF. So many times I was expecting him to start flirting, or demanding food, or to automatically understand a piece of machinery, and I did a ton of double-takes that forced me to reconsider my view of his character, which is always a great thing to get out of any story, but especially fanfiction. (Isn't that the whole point? To make us view the characters differently? It's definitely an aspect that you pull off with flair and wit on a regular basis.) I loved his interactions with various villains (especially Harley. I ADORE your version of Harley!) and the way they changed his perspective on certain events in-story, and the way his different background affected the way he was perceived until his personality took over.
Basically, I loved every single line of this story, and it definitely turned out to be one of those things where I'm kicking myself for not looking at it earlier. This is a fabulous, funny, and overall incredible piece of writing, and I'm so happy you wrote it. I'll be waiting for an update with bated breath.
One small request. I loved the 'Wicked' reference you slipped in there, and I was wondering if maybe you could have a chapter where Wally actually sees the musical? I don't know how he'd react, but I have a feeling it would be priceless.
Thanks again for writing such an awesome story!