Reviews for Under the Capitol
FireRebel chapter 2 . 6/25/2014
Just sitting in my reading list and it's so freaking cute! Love it! Please please please continue!
Hakuna-fuckin-Matata chapter 2 . 4/24/2014
Dude, you just need to update soon again. Ughhhhh! Will next chapter be the games already? Dammit. I love your writin man! Lolol
Hakuna-fuckin-Matata chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Im really hopin you write more! This was good!
DarowdrynofArcadia chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
I like it. :3 Are you writing more?

It seems to me that this has the potential to be very interesting if it continues into the arena. The change in dynamic with Katniss seeking out Johanna after the cannon goes off and having the two of them together would be magnificent to follow.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
theskycat chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
I hope this isn't a one-shot. Has great potential.
7RyPtoPh4n chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Ah beautiful... Love the imagery of the night sky and consequent breaking dawn as the backdrop. It really adds a sense of fragile tragedy in light of their situation (no pun intended), yet they make their time last and mean so much. Thanks for this lovely piece and insight into Johanna's vulnerable side. The scars were a poignant touch.
Behindthebook08 chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
This was perfection! I loved it so much. Any chance of continuing it, or a sequel? It's so magnificent on it's own, that I hesitate to ask, but I also desperately wish that it would continue. I just love it. Great job!
Zweley chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Wow, I really really liked this! Please I want to know what happens next! I mean, this was just too great. I NEED to know what happens next.
Phoenix2312 chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
This is beautiful. I absolutely loved it. Great work. Please write more. I'd love to read more of this story or another one-shot.
soyunax chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Very nice :) perhaps you should continue it and let us know what happens after they both make it out of the arena.
The Cheeze Warrior chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
That was awesome, there aren't near enough Katniss x Johanna fics out there.