Reviews for Winter in My Heart
tsm0836 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
What a beautiful painful story. Your words cut deep. Thank you for sharing.
lesocialbutterfly chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Beautiful.
MrzEdCullen chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
This was perfect.
I loved it.
Good luck!
gotechgo chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Beautiful story. Thanks for writing!
Daisy Grace chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
I know, I know - this is a one-shot but sooo many unanswered questions in my mind. After Gracie's passing, what happened to them? Bella was totally lost and yet, Edward abandoned her - then married someone else even. And poor little Faith - did Edward not feel guilty when he married another and had another daughter while he knew who he had left behind? Obviously, I'm not an angst fan and by my comments, you can probably see why. I've lived a life full of angst and I don't really enjoy fiction angst because of it. Well written, though, and good luck in the contest.
debslmac chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
loved this
Day-Zeee chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
This story made me cry! I loved it though :)
J Chesney chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
What a beautiful, tragic and hopeful story. I'm still crying, but I loved the story.
Shamatt0403 chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
I had said before that if anything happened to my girls they might as well nut me in the box with them. That he had another child while she struggled living without theirs is just heartbreaking. What a beautiful story of unthinkable loss and possibly finding new strength and love. Thank you for sharing.
sophiacorgi chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
This was so heartbreaking and beautiful. I sobbed the entire way through.

Amazing job. Good luck in the contest.
Kitty Bad chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
There was so much I really liked about this story. I felt like it was original and sad that Edward and Bella had lost a child, and he needed to remarry and start another family. It made sense to me, because I think it's what a lot of men might do in that same situation. But Bella just couldn't ever move on. Well written, good story. It's hard to pull off in a one shot. Good luck in the contest!
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
So much heart ache and sadness! Wow! Sad but amazing story!
trixietraci chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Wow. What a heartbreakingly beautiful story. I'm SO anti-angst but something made me read this & I'm really glad I did. Although I'm in tears, it's absolutely worth it. Your writing & execution is stunning.
I'll be thinking about this story for a long time. You hit my heart. Thank you for sharing it & best of luck in the contest.
Ju Martinhao chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
What a beautiful and exciting story. I have a bittersweet smile after reading it, but I loved how Bella and Edward managed to reunite after so much suffering and how they are willing to take a chance on love they still feel for each other. And the presence of Faith to bring a little bit of hope Bella was beautiful.
Congratulations for your beautiful story and thank you for sharing it with us.
Hugs,
Ju
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Thank you Writer...this is one of the most beautiful and heart breaking one-shots I have ever read. Good luck in this competition...you deserve all the honors and awards.