Reviews for The Artificer
ThatCrazyBrit94 chapter 5 . 7/26
interesting story.
maymay85985 chapter 5 . 7/20
i like where this is going and so i inspire you to keep up the awesome work if you can.
Withered Phoenix chapter 5 . 7/11
Good idea for a story and could have been amazing. Too bad it died though.
What next? Need more story pages. Please more write.
AliceCullen3 chapter 5 . 5/18
LOVE IT!
holyscythe chapter 1 . 4/23
can you make more of this story is would be quit good. it's were interesting story i like this kind of immortal is so few that people write about.
please make more.
FlamingStar1 chapter 5 . 4/19
UPDATE PLEASE!
Roserayrose chapter 5 . 4/14
Oooooooohhh! Exciting, hope you still I dosage and haven't deserter this excellent fic. :0
sachin6291 chapter 5 . 3/30
R.I.P. sometime between 11-12-2013 and 16-12-2013
may you rest in peace OlorinTheMaiar you were not a bad writer
fooplaya chapter 5 . 2/26
Hopefully you haven't vanished/died since you last updated so long ago... Perhaps one day you will come back to this tale.
NatalieMcLarent chapter 5 . 2/21
i know it's been 3 years, but please please please update.. there are a lot of people enjoying your story including me.
fan chapter 5 . 12/17/2015
the update date indicates that you have not updated since 2013. I sincerely hope that does not mean you have discontinued the story. This looks to be an amazing start off.
Arthena818 chapter 5 . 12/6/2015
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FUCKING UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
Almadynis Rayne chapter 5 . 12/4/2015
Very interesting. I hope you plan on continuing.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/18/2015
Yeah, sorry but your explanation on leaving it with SHIELD still makes no sense. It's a poor plot device that doesn't work. Harry made a big deal about how dangerous the Tesseract was and how he swore he would always keep it safe. He'd known about it for four months. It was irrelevant what SHIELD was doing with it. Harry could have spent 30 seconds to retrieve it. You can't make someone godlike as you've done and then pretend he couldn't easily use his 14k years of knowledge and ability. There was no reason given for him not to do that. I don't care how long he'd lived. If he thought the device was that dangerous he could spend 30 seconds out of four months to get it.

Leaving it with Odin does makes sense since he couldn't take it with him.