Reviews for The Artificer
camp1500 chapter 5 . 5/11
Very good so far ... I would really like to see more.
SpazmatismLive chapter 5 . 4/24
Hope you update soon this is really interesting.
Z chapter 5 . 3/21
Please continue
Runa Valerie chapter 5 . 3/15
*gives kudo's to the author* here's hoping to another chapter sometime. won't hold my breath but, nothing wrong with hope. also hope you're alright, don't stress yourself out writing, real life comes first. hope you're okay and you have good fortune for the year dear-author
K chapter 5 . 2/22
"Weekend" "Monday"

Yeah right. This story has been abandoned for over three years now. Nice job being a flaky liar.

Here's hoping you flunked out of university.
Shadow of a Memory chapter 5 . 2/20
While this is an interesting little read, I'm not going to get my hopes up considering just how long ago it's been since you've had any activity.
I love this book! This is amazing and you are an incredible writer! I don't suppose there is any hope of another chapter? Pretty please?
celestialfox1 chapter 5 . 2/9
please update i would love to read more
EllaJuroku chapter 5 . 1/26
I was wondering, when is the next chapter coming out? Please let me know when it comes out, I would love to read it. I do hope you have not chosen to discontinue the story, because it is a great story to read. If you do discontinue the story please let me know so I can remove it from my favorites.
Thank You for taking the time to read this is a great story to read & I love reading it so much!
️Ella Juroku️
wildcat1144 chapter 5 . 1/16
This fic is to go for you to stop please update, please please update! :-)
Z chapter 5 . 1/6
Yassssss
Shade Seeker chapter 5 . 12/16/2016
Interesting story, I hope you find time and inspiration to finish it. I have been trying to determine what Harry's other name means. The last two seem to be translate from Icelandic as lord and elder, but I can find nothing on the other two. I can see Haraldr as being and archaic and adjusted form of Harold or Harry but the rest is bugging me. My guess would be something along the lines of Harry Evansson the Elder Lord or Lord Elder Harry Evansson.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/22/2016
Hey I am really enjoying this story and was wondering if you were planning on continuing it?
HEART OF THE FLAMING SEA chapter 5 . 9/15/2016
FREAKIN UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP DDDDDDĎDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UUUPPPDDDAAATTTEEE SSSOOOOOONNN PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE I'M DYING FOR MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I LOVE THIS BOOK IT'S AMAZING! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I NEED MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
reinforced hell chapter 5 . 9/10/2016
This is awesome so far, and I'm looking forward to some more!