Reviews for The Artificer
deathincarnate65 chapter 5 . 1/14
looking forward to seeing the next chapter
BaddieDZ2 chapter 1 . 12/19/2019
You've actually never managed to finish a single story. Wow. You are an idiot, aren't you?
BaddieDZ2 chapter 5 . 12/19/2019
Of course another one of these fanfiction 'authors' couldn't help but abandon a story on a fucking filler chapter. What a joke. Can't wait for you to abandon the star wars/harry potter story.
N7SPARTAN-Commander-Jay117 chapter 1 . 9/11/2019
More.
grovepjp chapter 5 . 7/7/2019
Tx
Val'Hor chapter 5 . 7/6/2019
Despite having gotten the origins of the infinity stones wrong, this is a very good and interesting story. I wouldn't mind reading more of this. Keep up the good work ! :)
Pavel.Fr chapter 3 . 7/6/2019
Thank you so much for writing! I hope you update someday!
DigitalReaper chapter 5 . 5/6/2019
Moar please?
Qorianth Grindelwald chapter 5 . 4/24/2019
I'm just waiting for Harry to get to Asgard and mess around with a bunch of important objects...hmmm...
levi.hall.9279 chapter 5 . 4/5/2019
Thoroughly enjoyed the story and I am eagerly anticipating the next one
Addie Lover of Stories chapter 5 . 3/15/2019
Damn I love this story! I adore how you treat magic in this world, and Harry's history is so interesting and diverse and I love seeing the effects it has throughout this story! I would love love love to see more of this! It's such a unique idea, and its written so well! I absolutely love it, and I cant thank you enough for writing it!
Hadrian Eveningshade chapter 5 . 11/10/2018
5 years?
GerryGingell chapter 5 . 11/6/2018
Really need to start checking the dates before I read something! Was really enjoying this and the approach of Harry having travelled so far back into Asgard’s history! A shame to see it wasn’t continued, but well done all the same :)
Enishi-Haru chapter 5 . 10/19/2018
Hello
Great story, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Please don't abandon
robert32514 chapter 5 . 9/2/2018