Reviews for Harry Potter of the Umbaru
Sterben-Salamander chapter 5 . 9/3
not bad
Mangahero18 chapter 2 . 8/19
Good I was afraid you would go through D3s whole story.
gostrow chapter 5 . 8/17
I love this fanfic and hope you will update soon because i WANT MORE... soooo KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
JPElles chapter 5 . 8/17
Great chapter. And I hope Harry's absence will be a good thing for some at least. I mean it will force some people to fix problems on there own and not rely on Harry, and in turn Dumbledore for everything. And Harry's potential ally's... I think everyone short of Voldemort, and maybe him will be taken down quickly by this Harry and his allies. I could see some interesting stuff happen though to give Voldemort a bigger chance. Stuff that might cause a lot of his allys the death eaters to turn on even him though. lol.
hadoukendave chapter 5 . 8/17
more please i enjoy this story tremendously
Greyjedi449t chapter 5 . 8/17
Finally an update.
Looking forward to the next chapter :)
plums chapter 5 . 8/17
Ugh, really? Three quarters of this chapter was backstory/summary that we already knew.
Ronin Kenshin chapter 5 . 8/17
good work I have to wonder how hawe would adjust to being back in his homeworld that should be quite good
Morgan d'Arc chapter 5 . 8/17
I really enjoy this story. I have been awaiting a Diablo III based Harry Potter for a long time. I loved the different abilities each class had and the Witch Doctor was my favorite. I hope you keep updating _.
MonkyingAbout chapter 5 . 8/17
a couple of miss spelling here and there but overall readable. Shouldn't focus too much in battle aspect of the story. Change the plot slightly from the original adding in some of your little ideals into the story to make it more interesting, change some plot you don't like by making small divergent's before that and then add it all up to make something that please you.

The battle between the strongest Death Eater that was trained by Voldy will be somewhere between mid level 30 to level 45 wizard on low level gears. If you take Hawe when he he defeated Mathael in the Ultimate evil DLC he should be somewhere at the level 45 to 50 with able 5-7 legendaries.

But in the end i you somehow make a wizard defeat someone that had kill an angel of death then you somehow make Death Eater more powerful then those who had kill almost godlike beings then ... yeah.
Mylen Ploa chapter 5 . 8/17
You magnificent bastard. I'd almost given up hope that this would ever be updated and i'm delighted that you've decided to continue it. I'm loving this story so far, so few people ever use the Diablo universe in fanfiction so to have this story being written is amazing. Looking forward to reading more.
Ronin Kenshin chapter 4 . 8/11
very cool fic there are like no good crosses but this is the best great work hope ya continue it
PsycoDragonKiller chapter 4 . 7/11
Hey I think Harry should be a Nephalem. You could say it's a recessive gene or his parents were from the Diablo universe or you could even say it was a change brought on by something else. Just try to make him one because it would make much more sense when he goes to deal with beasts like the butcher or belial and azmodan. It would be stupid if a regular human, even with a little help, could take on a lord of hell
JPElles chapter 4 . 7/4
Very interesting story. I'm curious what will happen.
Mist of Rainbows chapter 1 . 6/11
Irksome use of word cub... never used it in the book. Also shouldn't Sirius be at the meeting at this point, I thought it took more time to track down Peter than that...