Reviews for Harry Potter of the Umbaru
Darksnider05 chapter 4 . 4/13
Yeah seems like you should vary up Harry's abilities he is a magical from Harry Potter and their magic does express it's self in interesting ways. Seems like that's missing from this with Harry just having generic Diablo powers.
Darksnider05 chapter 2 . 4/13
Could go with a really good broken hearted Harry asking Leah to marry him before she dies tragically.
Shalifi chapter 4 . 2/11
Great story. I really like the crossover so far. I hope Leah gets a happier ending and her and Harry/Hawe carry on the legacy of the Horadrim here.
C.M.Alm chapter 1 . 1/18
writing is a bit spotty but the concept is good! looking forward to more
grymmstrife chapter 4 . 1/17
awesome chapter. can't wait for more
Greyjedi449t chapter 4 . 1/12
You sir have me hooked with your story. Keep it up :)
hornet07 chapter 4 . 1/11
Not to make light of your hard work, as it is well-written, but when is the crossover part going to appear? For anyone that's played Diablo 3, this is somewhat tedious. The very interesting bits should be in the interaction between Harry and his own world. You could also show these adventures to the wizards, at the same time also garnering epic reactions.
davycrockett100 chapter 4 . 1/11
sweet
Azarune chapter 3 . 1/1
That fact you made Harry the class that is my most favorite gives you so many brownie points. I cannot wait to see how he acts and behaves when he returns to his world. I wonder what changes you'll add to the plot of both Diablo and Harry Potter. One thing I am very interested in is how Harry and Witch Doctors in general deal with Unformed Land. Best wishes!
Apparuerit Diabolo et Loqui chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Arthur and Molly weren't in the Order during the first war.
OSR fanatic chapter 3 . 6/26/2014
Great Story! :) Update Soon! :)
Strangest Writer Ever chapter 3 . 5/1/2014
I think you wrote this really well.
Xadro chapter 3 . 4/16/2014
Im happy that you will be staying a bit longer in the Diablo world, its far more interesting to read that of normal HP world.

Also the battle scene with the Skeleton King was really awesome, realistic and yet using 'spells' from the game, good job!

Hope to see more chapters of our young Witch Doctor.

- Xadro
nedra.auervara chapter 3 . 4/15/2014
When i first started to read your story i had not play any Diablo what so ever but now i i have Diablo 3 for myself so i at least know where you "go" with some of your story : ) i by the way love this. it's worth waiting ; )
hornet07 chapter 3 . 4/15/2014
Awesome. I like how you take into account the more practical, realistic approach to the game, like having much longer journeys and time spans, and not using ridiculously ineffective attacks like using the blow pipe or whatever it is against skeletons. I was afraid you would just write the game as we see it, and not change it to conform more to a somewhat realistic view of the world.