Reviews for Welcome to Our Corner of the World
Isabel Chandani chapter 1 . 7/23/2016
was really fun and cute. loved Felicity's rambling as always.
LEYTON-NALEY chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
Loved this!
Sarah chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
I absolutely loved this! Fun to see their cute, domestic and adorably awkward experience transition into genuinely sexy exchanges. Oliver's whisper was hot. Hope to read more from you.
Janna18 chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Meeting with the boyfriend's mother in his clothes is awkward enough, without it being Felicity! Loved it!
madcloisfan chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Loved it
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
So great. I love this sliver of their life together!
jessspider chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
love this...love the play, love the love!
LightningPrincessR chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Such a wonderful and cute read! It really made me laugh and smile at times. I think you nailed Felicity's thoughts and her ramblings. Poor Felicity opening the door to find her boyfriend's mother standing there. ha ha talk about awkward. Overall, nice job! :)
SecondSadie chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
LOVE IT. Again, established relationship fic for the win! :) Felicity is so adorably awkward and nervous, I just can't take it! Her entire interaction with Moira is spot on- that's exactly how I picture them interacting together, even when Felicity's not half-naked. And then, of course, Felicity telling Oliver what's what in regards his mother's love life, because that's what Felicity does: she talks some common sense into him, and he loves her for it. BOOM. Also love the schmexy times: "I'm on you now" YEAH YOU ARE "And I'm about to be in you in a minute" GUH! But this is probably my favorite: "He always sleeps on the side closest to the door…" because that entire paragraph stays so true to how protective they are of each other: him protecting her from physical harm, and her wanting to protect him from his emotional trauma. Excellent work, yet again! Looking forward to reading more! :)
latbfan chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
This is really sweet. I agree with Oliver, for the record - Walter is too good for Moira, but I want him and his sexy British voice back, so selfishly, sure. They should totally work things out.

Felicity in Oliver's sweater is adorable. Oliver in low-slung sweat pants is hotness incarnate.

Thanks for sharing!
Starlight77 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
this is so cute. like I am loving all the happy feelings this inspires. too wonderful. and too Felicity being all "now your mother has proof" and Oliver all amused at her antics.
BunnyKat chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Oh, awkward Felicity with the unshakeable Moira. So funny! :)
clemsongirl26 chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Oh my WOW! This was absolutely wonderful...love the way Felicity reacted to Moira's appearance. I can totally see her doing that.

And the steamy hotness between Oliver and Felicity...HOLY MOLY!

Loved it!
MC chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
That was just adorable, I loved it, nice too see felicity and Oliver just so relaxed together. Good job
Meero94 chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Ah, the cuteness! I loved seeing 's interaction with Felicity; it was amusing to say the least. And the set up of their lives falling together that way was just perfect. And don't get me started on Oliver doing the dishes, I started giggling at the mental image it produced. Good to know our boy can do more than shooting arrows. Felicity's rants when meeting her boyfriend's mom were hilarious. Thank you so much for a well written fic and a good laugh :)