Reviews for Welcome to Our Corner of the World
Me chapter 1 . 6/16
In ur thumbnail think idk what it’s called but felicity kinda looks like Quinn fabray from glee
Isabel Chandani chapter 1 . 7/23/2016
was really fun and cute. loved Felicity's rambling as always.
LEYTON-NALEY chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
Loved this!
Sarah chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
I absolutely loved this! Fun to see their cute, domestic and adorably awkward experience transition into genuinely sexy exchanges. Oliver's whisper was hot. Hope to read more from you.
Janna18 chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Meeting with the boyfriend's mother in his clothes is awkward enough, without it being Felicity! Loved it!
madcloisfan chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Loved it
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
So great. I love this sliver of their life together!
jessspider chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
love this...love the play, love the love!
LightningPrincessR chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Such a wonderful and cute read! It really made me laugh and smile at times. I think you nailed Felicity's thoughts and her ramblings. Poor Felicity opening the door to find her boyfriend's mother standing there. ha ha talk about awkward. Overall, nice job! :)
SecondSadie chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
LOVE IT. Again, established relationship fic for the win! :) Felicity is so adorably awkward and nervous, I just can't take it! Her entire interaction with Moira is spot on- that's exactly how I picture them interacting together, even when Felicity's not half-naked. And then, of course, Felicity telling Oliver what's what in regards his mother's love life, because that's what Felicity does: she talks some common sense into him, and he loves her for it. BOOM. Also love the schmexy times: "I'm on you now" YEAH YOU ARE "And I'm about to be in you in a minute" GUH! But this is probably my favorite: "He always sleeps on the side closest to the door…" because that entire paragraph stays so true to how protective they are of each other: him protecting her from physical harm, and her wanting to protect him from his emotional trauma. Excellent work, yet again! Looking forward to reading more! :)
latbfan chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
This is really sweet. I agree with Oliver, for the record - Walter is too good for Moira, but I want him and his sexy British voice back, so selfishly, sure. They should totally work things out.

Felicity in Oliver's sweater is adorable. Oliver in low-slung sweat pants is hotness incarnate.

Thanks for sharing!
Starlight77 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
this is so cute. like I am loving all the happy feelings this inspires. too wonderful. and too Felicity being all "now your mother has proof" and Oliver all amused at her antics.
BunnyKat chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Oh, awkward Felicity with the unshakeable Moira. So funny! :)
clemsongirl26 chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Oh my WOW! This was absolutely wonderful...love the way Felicity reacted to Moira's appearance. I can totally see her doing that.

And the steamy hotness between Oliver and Felicity...HOLY MOLY!

Loved it!
MC chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
That was just adorable, I loved it, nice too see felicity and Oliver just so relaxed together. Good job