Reviews for Radical Transformation
evie chapter 19 . 3/24
i hav gone nutz arrrr kiss i ship rahp and his girl leo get a friend donnie find a girl mikey you are doing fine become a mutant
evie chapter 17 . 3/24
if raph doesnt tell her i am gonna, wait the foot yes i knew it prida watch out and stay close to raph (and by that i also mean kiss him) i didnt say anything raph what wait! dont smack my shell please owwww...
Evie chapter 15 . 3/24
are the foot going to get them are they going to leave when is raph going to spill the secret are they ever going to be turtles again the suspense is killing me arr one moment i am gonna have a raph sized hissy fit about what will happen... ok im back tell me raph and his girl friend!
Evie chapter 13 . 3/23
raph you got to step up your game, kiss her you idiot uh I didn't say that just don't ripmy shell off ok
Evie chapter 10 . 3/23
Please tell me that raph and prida are going to become girl friend and boy friend please oh and I have a feeling raph is going to tell prida that hes a turtle
C-T-CT chapter 15 . 9/16/2012
I loved the part when Leo's reflections over his brothers and their human form. It really added depth!
C-T-CT chapter 14 . 9/16/2012
I see that you modeled the story out of the movies (TMNT II) and not the cartoon. LOL, that's okay...the fanfic is still great!
C-T-CT chapter 9 . 9/15/2012
I have to agree with most of the reviews that this a great fanfic story so far. Your story is one of the very rare stories that I could see fitting the tone of the 1987-1996 cartoon. Typically most of these TMNT fanfic stories have some extreme angst, over emotional romance-driven stories, or even worse...disgusting turtlecest themes.

You definitely have a sense of each of the Turtles' and other TMNT personalities and I'm glad that you explore each of their characters a bit, rather than just focusing on one. You are definitely balancing the story with the right amount of action and emotion, while not leaning too far to one or the other.

Also the description of the environment and emotions are great! Your story comes across as an actual story rather than a script.
Tanglemorph chapter 16 . 3/2/2012
I have a few comments about this piece.

First, the story and the idea are very well written. I'm on my second read-through of the fic, and I feel that you've worked the brothers' dynamics very well. Each chapter is well rounded and enjoyable, adding new twists to the plot. The characters are also in character, and behave in a believable manner, especially when confronted by the change in shape. However, there are a few things that do detract from the piece.

First is the use of slang and terms common to the such as Vinilla instead of Vanilla, dint instead of dent. In North America, the common term used is truck, not lorry. I did notice you use truck early on, but it did become inconsistent later on. It can be quite distracting to hear an American use British terms, just as you would probably find it annoying if someone from the UK used American slang.

Overall a good read, with only minor errors.
I Love Kittens too chapter 44 . 4/8/2011
The story was great. But has a bittersweet ending :( Does Prida will ever know the truth that her friends (guys) are alive? And will the guys found out that Prida is also alive?

Please make a sequel of this story.
mr.miyagi chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Do you take requests? Cuz I'd like to see how you would do a 'My Little Pony Friendship is Magic' where they turn human.
Amy Hamato chapter 27 . 7/7/2009
i'm confused what did Raph say
Nike chapter 16 . 10/24/2008
I'm quite enjoying this so far. The boys as identical quads being forced to go to school is quite entertaining.

The only problem I see is that you might want to get an American to beta your stories set in America. I keep noticing things that make it obvious you're from the UK. For example, we don't call a lorry a lorry; we call it a truck, semi, or 18-wheeler, depending on which area of the country the person is from and how large the vehicle is. Another example is the extreme unlikelihood of finding treacle in New York City without going to a specialty shop. Maple syrup, yes. Treacle, no. Most of Manhattan (where most of this is probably taking place if it's by April's apartment) is so squished together that you're unlikely to find a large store unless you're in the neighborhood of Park Avenue and even then, they'll build up and not out. Most New Yorkers head to local small and often family-owned stores in the neighborhood. Sometimes it's even separate stores, like a baker, butcher, and green grocer.
InvisibleBrunette chapter 41 . 9/26/2008
Love the story so far. And anyway you put it Tatsu is ugly.
10 write 20 goto 10 chapter 44 . 4/6/2008
wow.

That was amazing! I think you got all the characters right, which is pretty hard to do. And, of course, you created the FIRST (and only, I assure you) OC that I didn't hate! although Prida WAS a bit mary-sue, but I'm happy to ignore that, because the story rocked! 10/10