Reviews for Brutal Discoveries
stareagle chapter 20 . 2/10
Awesome storytelling. Glad that McGee pulled thru. of third degree burns is the loss of sensation - nerves are destroyed. The person may lose their ability to sense injury. It changes hope you live because injuries intended can become infected with no awareness.
Santosh chapter 20 . 2/4
I love this story please update ASAP!
alix33 chapter 20 . 12/16/2016
"set it on fire" not "sit it on fire".
Yay! for Tim having regained consciousness.
delia cerrano chapter 20 . 12/9/2016
So glad to find my way back to this story. You have started a really good one this time! I can't imagine how anyone would be mean much less brutal to a child, and their own yet besides, And that Brandon person! What could Tim and his friend possibly have done to Brandon to even come close to deserving what he did to them?
Guest chapter 20 . 12/6/2016
Good story. I read only the NCIS stories. Please repost A Lifetime of Lies. That was my all time favourite story.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/6/2016
Love it. Can't wait to read more.
Rising-Midnight chapter 20 . 12/6/2016
yay! :D update a soon as possible please! loving this story :)
VFSNAKE chapter 20 . 12/5/2016
YEAH! Tim's awake! GO TIM! Now he can reveal who did that to him. Its either his old man or his dead friend's convict for a brother. Or maybe both? Teaming up to remove who they feel is a stain on their lives. Looking forward to more.
Gracfully chapter 20 . 12/5/2016
like it I do it's neat that it seems that McGee is slowly wakening
Avirra chapter 20 . 12/5/2016
*cheers for Tim's stubborn streak*
Crawcolady chapter 20 . 12/5/2016
Yay! I was soooooo happy to see the alert about this update! I thought you'd forgotten all about your NCIS stories,but am very pleased that I was wrong! Thank you!
Dragons-Twilight1992 chapter 20 . 12/5/2016
More please
Sprig chapter 20 . 12/5/2016
like Tony called him, heart of a Lion. Tim is a true blue fighter, u just gotta give him a chance to grow into his backbone and he can take u oh so much farther.
white collar black wolf chapter 20 . 12/5/2016
Liked it
Momcat chapter 19 . 11/16/2016
Well, hello JasonMorganfan. It's been a while since I haven't checked on this story and frankly I was thinking than this was one of those forgotten unfinished ones. I'm happy to see an update now. It seems that the team found a suspect in this case. But it also seems that Tim might be in a lot of pain when he will come out of his coma. I'm a McGee fan and I love McGee centered fanfics, and even McGee isn't an active character in this one, it's good to read that the team is so much supportive towards him, even if they were far from being it in the show all those seasons. I have the feeling that this fanfiction is going to be a long one, so I hope that you won't make us wait for long periods for new chapters..