Reviews for Brutal Discoveries
Momcat chapter 19 . 11/16
Well, hello JasonMorganfan. It's been a while since I haven't checked on this story and frankly I was thinking than this was one of those forgotten unfinished ones. I'm happy to see an update now. It seems that the team found a suspect in this case. But it also seems that Tim might be in a lot of pain when he will come out of his coma. I'm a McGee fan and I love McGee centered fanfics, and even McGee isn't an active character in this one, it's good to read that the team is so much supportive towards him, even if they were far from being it in the show all those seasons. I have the feeling that this fanfiction is going to be a long one, so I hope that you won't make us wait for long periods for new chapters..
Santosh chapter 19 . 11/3
wow this just keeps getting better and better please update soon!
huskielover94 chapter 19 . 10/9
this is great.. cant wait for more
MissChriss chapter 19 . 9/26
You have me at the edge of my seat I need to know who hurt McGee. Grerat fic can't wait for the next chapt.
Dragons-Twilight1992 chapter 19 . 9/24
More more please
kirsty21 chapter 19 . 9/24
cool update soon thanks
delia cerrano chapter 19 . 9/23
Very emotional story especially since I'm crazy about Tim. Well written. Characters all seem "natural".
Love it. Can't wait to read more.
Gracfully chapter 19 . 9/22
:) like it
VFSNAKE chapter 19 . 9/22
YAY! Tim made it through surgery. Now to find out who hurt Tim and his friend. I still say it was the Father, who had help from this Sean character. Me thinks a conspiracy is afoot.
Slytherin Studios chapter 19 . 9/22
nicely done.
white collar black wolf chapter 19 . 9/22
Liked it
alix33 chapter 19 . 9/22
Yay! for Doc Russell!
Person chapter 18 . 7/8
Update! (Cries like a child.) Love your story and I hope you update soon!
dreamer 3097 chapter 18 . 6/25