Reviews for Dearest Diary
Elleth of Mossflower chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
YESSS. I love this so much! I recently found out that Pippin has three older sisters, but I've never read a fic mentioning them, so this is awesome.

A very sweet fic! Sad, but hopeful. :) (I'm gonna go and get Pearl, Pimpernel, and Pervinca added to the character list now... :D)
Lily Astrania chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
I loved it, it was very well written...
I know, this is most likely planned as a one-shot, but can you write out of her point of view how Pippin returns?
Mornen chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
This was really cool. Not the right word, but it was because it was about his sister. Or rather, about Pippin from his sister's view - an angle I've never seen before.

I'm sad that fanfiction isn't letting us copy-and-paste story parts anymore, because there were some great sentences and paragraphs that I want to commend you on.

One of those was where you talk about The candle and the sobbing from the shared wall. The details helped to bring the story to life quite close to the beginning.

The mention of Pippin and her not liking to wear formal clothes also stuck out as understandable and very real.

The only part I didn't really like was when Pervinca addresses her sisters as "sisters" after Pippin isn't dead. I think it would be stronger for her to simply say "Pippin isn't dead."

This story was interesting and held a lot of emotions. It was a great bit of life to look into, and it also makes you really wonder about what their families went through when they went off and disappeared.
CrackinAndProudOfIt chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
This is lovely! I've never given a lot of thought to the way the hobbits' families would have handled their sudden, lengthy departure, but it definitely makes sense that they'd be presumed dead. This is very well-written, and sad, too, though there's that glimmer of hope at the end, matching up with what we know is true.

Very original, very well-written!
-Crackers :D
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
;-; THIS WAS SO FULL OF FEELS! DX Pervincia was right! No one else believes her! ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-;
mngirl chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
loved it!
Aria Breuer chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Nicely done. The Shire-folk believing Pippin, Frodo, Sam, and Merry dead... reminds me of what happened in "The Hobbit", when the Shire-folk believed Bilbo to be dead, when really he wasn't. This is plausible, since the four hobbits leave the Shire in secret.

Good work.