Reviews for Hideaways
LEYTON-NALEY chapter 1 . 7/12
Ahh so hot! Loved it! You got Felicity's character down! :)
celisc chapter 1 . 7/8
Love this :)
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 5/17
Awesome.
Myriddin chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Marvelous. Thank you for sharing.
RockerPrincess83 chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
This was amazing. You captured everyone perfectly. Great job :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Squee! I love the way you write them!
iloverob32 chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
That last part was possibly the hottest thing I have ever read. I love the way you write them.
Reactionary Response chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Your felicity is fantastic. Her voice is crisp and fresh and made me laugh. Thank you!
dafaolta chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
This was wonderful. Absolutely wonderful. I laughed, especially at the 'ten times your scary factor' because he'll hate it but Moira is so definite his mother.
SmoakingQueen chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
All little stories are perfectly written! Amazing job!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
wow. amazing fic.
Rennie75 chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Sorry for such a late review but I just found this story - unique & fun! Thx for posting!
SecondSadie chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Um, yeah, this is ridiculously fantastic. This is exactly how I picture the entirety of their relationship when not in life-threatening situations: Oliver with his eccentricities (for lack of a better term) and Felicity giving him a hard time about it but always accepting them anyway; Oliver knowing that Felicity is pretty darn quirky herself, but that just makes her all the more endearing to him. There's just a whole bunch of acceptance going on, and it's a beautiful thing. This entire story was filled with witty and hilarious moments, but I think my favorite is that you continue the knives-in-walls theme in the closet in his office. And my favorite line relates to that theme as well, when she goes "Wow, giant knife in the wall, maybe I feel uncomfortable…" I could not stop laughing at that part- it's just such a Felicity thing to say! So very well done, you're a terrific writer. Again, looking forward to whatever you write next!
AES13 chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
That was absolutely delightful! I really like your Felicity; she's just the right combination of confident and quirky. I feel like I have to read this over again more slowly to appreciate it even more. Good job :)
Jadiee chapter 1 . 12/17/2013