Reviews for For what we give thanks
Delete-account-please-6878249 chapter 5 . 7/14
Very good story I enjoy it nice work.
Delete-account-please-6829121 chapter 5 . 7/14
This was good I enjoy it great job.
Go Captain America chapter 5 . 7/8
This was amazing, so perfect in all the right ways. You had heart, sadness, love, suspense, humor, and so much more. You are very talented and skilled writer. You captured the character's personalities perfectly. Also Mrs. McCoy is my favorite, she is phenomenal and so much fun.
ian.yatalese chapter 5 . 4/24
Amazing
MumblePhantomFox chapter 5 . 4/20
You have no friggin' idea how hard it was to reign in my girly screams while I was reading this... I hope you end up in a ball-pit full of tribbles sometime soon, because maybe then you'll understand the much-welcomed soul-shattering qualities of your stories.
BlueMoonChaos chapter 5 . 1/13
You are a really good writer! Loved the story. Liked the sappy bit with Bones apologizing to Jim about not coming to his defense back in the thick of things. Though in the movie, at least to me, it looked like he had ben too stunned/shocked to act. Oh well. Still sweet!
delete-account-please-6195578 chapter 5 . 12/6/2014
Excellent story I’m really bummed this super story came to an end.
delete-account-please-6195552 chapter 5 . 12/2/2014
Fantastic story I thought it was awesome but I can’t believe I had to stop reading.
Chris Pine Fan chapter 5 . 9/9/2014
Awe loved this story! I'm glad you explored this side of events.
Procrastinating.genius chapter 5 . 8/22/2014
Can I just tell you that your Jim/Bones friendship is what makes me smile whenever I need a good cheering up? Bless your little heart for making this. Bless your heart.
Tomy chapter 5 . 4/21/2014
Love that you added Pike
Traser SyberJedi chapter 5 . 4/11/2014
This was beautiful. Just pure awesomeness.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/29/2014
A beautiful "family" story. Sigh...Jim with a bunch of little ones crawling over him is such a nice image. Makes my heart melt.
Cheerfully Blue chapter 5 . 12/8/2013
Love. Love love love. Jim and kids are adorable. And Jim and Pike just makes me want to curl up under my blankets and sob. Great job.
Space-Age Scribe chapter 5 . 12/3/2013
You had some great lines in here, especially for Bones, including, 'Well, he dislocated my sanity,' and, 'There'll be no living with him now.' Once again, your story was a joy to read: good characters and plot with the right balance of angst and a holiday dose of squishiness.
I have to say I'm impressed with how much quality writing you produce. Are you able to just sit down and write it out, or is there a lot of planning beforehand? It takes me months to write anything when I have the time.