Reviews for For what we give thanks
TheRedScreech chapter 5 . 5/20
Ahhhhhh! It's so awesome! This is totally what happened! It is canon! I love this so much!
Ne'ith5 chapter 5 . 4/19
This is the fluffiest fluff ever fluffed! Thank you. Loved the family McCoy and Pike. More please?
OrangeSunset1701 chapter 5 . 3/28
Lottsa feels! I loved it!
TheMadame chapter 5 . 2/26
Oh my heart, my heart..! This was absolutely wonderful and it made me so incredibly happy. Thank you for writing this fantastic fic! I love it so much!
PeekingSunshine chapter 5 . 12/6/2016
"He couldn't help but think that this year might have been the year he'd have dragged Gaila along with him because she loved observing human traditions and because Jim loved making her smile."

You jerk. Because I wasn't in enough tears already (I'm working my way through your stories). That line- I mean, ok, I know it's out of order but I read Transitions first and there was some messed up shit in there- WTH SAM- but that line cracked me. You put so much more stock into Jim and Gaila's relationship than any other story I've read, and I love it and hate it because it's so sad.
You suck.

I'm sorry. I don't mean it. You're amazing. I just hurt.
panni2 chapter 5 . 9/21/2016
Ahhhh so sweet and cuddly and cute Im crying it was so beautiful. Sorry, so many fuzzy emotions :D great story!
6BlueSweaters chapter 5 . 8/7/2016
All my prayers have been answered with this fic
Delete-please-7821832 chapter 5 . 5/10/2016
Very good I enjoy reading this.
mlsJesuslover chapter 2 . 4/24/2016
I like your writings a lot. I love how you take the movies as a starting point and create a back story and back plot for all the characters. Suberb job!

I have a question about Bones's correction of Joanna's grammar. Isn't her sentence correct since she is being taken to the park and not taking herself to the park? She is receiving an action and not performing it herself; she is an object pronoun in the sentence and not the subject pronoun.
Levade chapter 5 . 4/5/2016
I've favorited a bunch of your stories, and read them voraciously, and so it's only fair to actually, you know, *comment*. I can see you've not been active, and I hope it's for the best reasons, caring for a growing kiddo and family, but I selfishly hope that someday the time and urge to continue writing hits you again. You manage that undefineable mix of plot and characterization that eludes so many stories, and so much of Hollywood's offerings these days. Yeah, we get feels, we get cliffies and we get angst, but at the heart of it all is the clear love you hold for Star Trek, and her mission and her crew. So thank you! And I hope life is treating you very, very well.
Thousandsmiles chapter 5 . 4/1/2016
Tha was great. It was really lovely.
Delete-account-please-7472094 chapter 5 . 1/20/2016
Oh this was great I enjoy reading it.
Delete-account-please-6878249 chapter 5 . 7/14/2015
Very good story I enjoy it nice work.
Delete-account-please-6829121 chapter 5 . 7/14/2015
This was good I enjoy it great job.
Go Captain America chapter 5 . 7/8/2015
This was amazing, so perfect in all the right ways. You had heart, sadness, love, suspense, humor, and so much more. You are very talented and skilled writer. You captured the character's personalities perfectly. Also Mrs. McCoy is my favorite, she is phenomenal and so much fun.