Reviews for For what we give thanks
panni2 chapter 5 . 9/21
Ahhhh so sweet and cuddly and cute Im crying it was so beautiful. Sorry, so many fuzzy emotions :D great story!
6BlueSweaters chapter 5 . 8/7
All my prayers have been answered with this fic
Delete-please-7821832 chapter 5 . 5/10
Very good I enjoy reading this.
mlsJesuslover chapter 2 . 4/24
I like your writings a lot. I love how you take the movies as a starting point and create a back story and back plot for all the characters. Suberb job!

I have a question about Bones's correction of Joanna's grammar. Isn't her sentence correct since she is being taken to the park and not taking herself to the park? She is receiving an action and not performing it herself; she is an object pronoun in the sentence and not the subject pronoun.
Levade chapter 5 . 4/5
I've favorited a bunch of your stories, and read them voraciously, and so it's only fair to actually, you know, *comment*. I can see you've not been active, and I hope it's for the best reasons, caring for a growing kiddo and family, but I selfishly hope that someday the time and urge to continue writing hits you again. You manage that undefineable mix of plot and characterization that eludes so many stories, and so much of Hollywood's offerings these days. Yeah, we get feels, we get cliffies and we get angst, but at the heart of it all is the clear love you hold for Star Trek, and her mission and her crew. So thank you! And I hope life is treating you very, very well.
Thousandsmiles chapter 5 . 4/1
Tha was great. It was really lovely.
Delete-account-please-7472094 chapter 5 . 1/20
Oh this was great I enjoy reading it.
Delete-account-please-6878249 chapter 5 . 7/14/2015
Very good story I enjoy it nice work.
Delete-account-please-6829121 chapter 5 . 7/14/2015
This was good I enjoy it great job.
Go Captain America chapter 5 . 7/8/2015
This was amazing, so perfect in all the right ways. You had heart, sadness, love, suspense, humor, and so much more. You are very talented and skilled writer. You captured the character's personalities perfectly. Also Mrs. McCoy is my favorite, she is phenomenal and so much fun.
ian.yatalese chapter 5 . 4/24/2015
MumblePhantomFox chapter 5 . 4/20/2015
You have no friggin' idea how hard it was to reign in my girly screams while I was reading this... I hope you end up in a ball-pit full of tribbles sometime soon, because maybe then you'll understand the much-welcomed soul-shattering qualities of your stories.
BlueMoonChaos chapter 5 . 1/13/2015
You are a really good writer! Loved the story. Liked the sappy bit with Bones apologizing to Jim about not coming to his defense back in the thick of things. Though in the movie, at least to me, it looked like he had ben too stunned/shocked to act. Oh well. Still sweet!
delete-account-please-6195578 chapter 5 . 12/6/2014
Excellent story I’m really bummed this super story came to an end.
delete-account-please-6195552 chapter 5 . 12/2/2014
Fantastic story I thought it was awesome but I can’t believe I had to stop reading.