Reviews for For what we give thanks
ian.yatalese chapter 5 . 4/24
Amazing
MumblePhantomFox chapter 5 . 4/20
You have no friggin' idea how hard it was to reign in my girly screams while I was reading this... I hope you end up in a ball-pit full of tribbles sometime soon, because maybe then you'll understand the much-welcomed soul-shattering qualities of your stories.
BlueMoonChaos chapter 5 . 1/13
You are a really good writer! Loved the story. Liked the sappy bit with Bones apologizing to Jim about not coming to his defense back in the thick of things. Though in the movie, at least to me, it looked like he had ben too stunned/shocked to act. Oh well. Still sweet!
delete-account-please-6195578 chapter 5 . 12/6/2014
Excellent story I’m really bummed this super story came to an end.
delete-account-please-6195552 chapter 5 . 12/2/2014
Fantastic story I thought it was awesome but I can’t believe I had to stop reading.
Chris Pine Fan chapter 5 . 9/9/2014
Awe loved this story! I'm glad you explored this side of events.
Procrastinating.genius chapter 5 . 8/22/2014
Can I just tell you that your Jim/Bones friendship is what makes me smile whenever I need a good cheering up? Bless your little heart for making this. Bless your heart.
Tomy chapter 5 . 4/21/2014
Love that you added Pike
Traser SyberJedi chapter 5 . 4/11/2014
This was beautiful. Just pure awesomeness.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/29/2014
A beautiful "family" story. Sigh...Jim with a bunch of little ones crawling over him is such a nice image. Makes my heart melt.
Cheerfully Blue chapter 5 . 12/8/2013
Love. Love love love. Jim and kids are adorable. And Jim and Pike just makes me want to curl up under my blankets and sob. Great job.
Space-Age Scribe chapter 5 . 12/3/2013
You had some great lines in here, especially for Bones, including, 'Well, he dislocated my sanity,' and, 'There'll be no living with him now.' Once again, your story was a joy to read: good characters and plot with the right balance of angst and a holiday dose of squishiness.
I have to say I'm impressed with how much quality writing you produce. Are you able to just sit down and write it out, or is there a lot of planning beforehand? It takes me months to write anything when I have the time.
AZGirl chapter 5 . 12/2/2013
Thanks for sharing this awesome story with us! Any chance you'll include Jim's first Thanksgiving with Bones in your Academy story?
MischievousChaos chapter 5 . 12/2/2013
That was... AWESOME! Thank you, this has totally made up for AL and all of the angsty goodness! Bones/Kirk friendship is the best thing ever. In this timeline, they've allowed for a totally different relationship between Kirk and Pike than there was in TOS... meaning that there's actually a meaningful relationship there. This gives us a tidbit of maybe why Kirk was so devastated by Pike's death. Thank you for this chapter... this story, in fact. It made my day. :)
nmletters chapter 5 . 12/2/2013
What an excellent end :)

[Although I do worry that we'll pay w/angst in your next story ; ]

No Spock - waah! Sorry, I had to get it out of my system. Please do a sap story w/Spock now. I think you're one of the few writers who can do epic BFF sap w/out it being OOC.

Anyhow, great (fanfic) end to the Thanksgiving weekend, thanks!