Reviews for Mass Effect - Awakening
Nightstride chapter 24 . 1/24
Great ending to a great story. Good job.
Suffering Soldier chapter 24 . 1/4
Well this is certainly store you can hang your hat on. It's not without it's errors, but that takes a back seat to the strong central and side narratives.

It's vastly under-reviewed considering how good it is though. Truth be told, I finished the last chapter then went back and read Reflections because I remembered how damn good it is.

At any rate, I hope to see what you've got in store next, be it a prequel/continuation of this storyline or otherwise.
Darth Meta chapter 24 . 1/2
You're alive! I was wondering what happened to you. Glad to see you finish the story, I like it.

You got any upcoming plans for the Shepards and Vakarians?
V-rcingetorix chapter 24 . 1/2
Hey, gratz on finishing the story! 69k words is very good, particularly with over 40 reviews! You might want to hit the Review Tag at Aria's Afterlife forum, but I think you have good skills down.

Looking forward to your next work!
V-rcingetorix chapter 23 . 1/2
Good. Update.
Swordshade chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
I really liked Reflections so I thought I'd give this one a read as well. I'm happy to say I've enjoyed it so far and I look forward to the rest. The only complaint I have is that chapter 21 creates a minor continuity error: in Reflections, Tali steamed surprised that Garrus and Kasumi were together, but here Kasumi informs her of the engagement. On the subject of further works, while I'd love to see a third story in this universe, perhaps set after Reflections or maybe focussing on Kaidan, If you would rather move on to a different Shepard's story or even another source material, I'm sure you would do fine there as well
pete chapter 22 . 8/23/2014
Love your writing. Even though its sad to see that Shepard is truly gone in your story i enjoyed it. I hope there are more chapters to come from you i believe you did the garrus/kasumi relationship very well. Feel sorry for tali alot though i wonder what will come of her? Hope you elaborate on that!
Darth Meta chapter 22 . 8/20/2014
A bit short, but it's not that big of a deal. I am looking forward to the next update though. Good luck!
V-rcingetorix chapter 22 . 8/19/2014
An excellent chapter. Good timing for the Alliance to get there, eh?

One correction, you might want to de-bold font that one sentence: "The Primarch returned his gaze ..."

Keep up the good work!
Darth Meta chapter 21 . 7/4/2014
Damn, you're on a roll. Two chapters in two weeks? I'm impressed, lol.

Great chapter by the way. Can't wait to see what's next!
V-rcingetorix chapter 21 . 7/4/2014
Interesting take on Tali; the "prequal" is always harder to do, since it comes after the mental images have already set in "stone." For your AU, I would say the lore aligns very well; Shepard is still in a hospital somewhere, Tali has begun her drift to insanity, and Kasumi/Garrus are almost at the point of No Return. Sort of like an Event Horizon for a black hole, no?

One note on grammar: A, the ellipses (...) have only three dots, and always have a space before and after them. If ending a sentence, then there are four. Three dots indicates a space, or information which agrees with what is written down. As an example: "... on Tali; the "prequal" is always harder to do ..." Notice the space following the initial ellipse, and the four dots indicating a space and a period?

On your next fic work ... I would be interested in whatever you decide to write next. It would be worthy of notice, however for me to point out that most works of this nature occur in triplicate. However, there are many stand-alone fics that are equal in value, so the point is kinda moot.

In any case, well done, and good luck!
Silhouette55 chapter 21 . 7/4/2014
Good chapter yet again, sad to see this coming to an end though.

I do hope you consider a third installment. You did hint at some trouble brewing at the end of Reflections. Hope to see more!
Darth Meta chapter 20 . 6/20/2014
Zaeed is a character through and through. I really like the scene with Garrus and his dad. Nobody really writes about them together.

Awesome chapter, can't wait to see what you have in store!
Deviling chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
My god that was intense! You got me at the edge of my seat all the time! I loved this, really
V-rcingetorix chapter 19 . 5/4/2014
Good pacing, I thought. Having Lizzie still maintain control was good, although to my mind, a crippled Reaper would have a harder time controlling someone. On the other hand, it's like having a refrigerator dropped on you; even if it's broken, it's still heavy.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »