Reviews for Prince's Bride
croaksome3 chapter 9 . 6/13
I'm curious to know how this will turn out. The plot is something new to me, I'm not a laven fan but somehow this caught my interest and I can't wait for your next update.
Thissoundswrong chapter 9 . 9/6/2014
Please. Oh please. Oh please. Oh please. Oh, dear god, please! Update! From Jui!
Jui chapter 9 . 7/28/2014
Moar! Give me more or die! I Kill you!1 Update!1!
the3leonine chapter 9 . 7/18/2014
OooOOo and so the plot thikens. Awesome.
Yuki-Hime-Aren-Walker chapter 9 . 7/9/2014
Please update soon it is really good
VeridianSoul chapter 9 . 7/5/2014
This is so great! I really like the idea for this story. Please update soon!
Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahah chapter 9 . 7/4/2014
Kyaah! Can't wait for Allens week with Lavi! Didn't you say that Road was a dear friend not a relative?
Will of the Abyss - AllenxRoad chapter 9 . 6/17/2014
Hey, I really did miss you! Oh, but the chapter was painfully short. I guess that just means you'll have to come back and write another chapter ;P

Out of curiosity, does Lavi know that Allen is a boy somehow? I mean, I didn't think so, but the pronouns confused me in this chapter. I'm mostly sure you're using a narrator, but it was in Lavi's POV, so, yeah. I don't want to, like, jump to conclusions or anything.

The Noah markings seem painful and horrible. What type of tradition is that? (It's okay, Noah, I still love you guys)
Chrysallion chapter 9 . 6/15/2014
Thank you for updating _ it's getting interesting. I wonder how it will be when it would be Allen's turn with Lavi *q*
BluDefiance chapter 9 . 6/15/2014
Hmm. It a really good story.
I will be watching for more
ryeonixg chapter 9 . 6/15/2014
Can u plz make the chapter longer? I want more, plz with a great big fruit of your choosing?.?
BlackCherryCookie chapter 9 . 6/12/2014
I was so happy to see,that you have wrote another chapter! *_* I really love this story and hope there will be moooore very soon *3*
Its a little short but you write just to good / so thank you and until next time 3
U.s.a.g.i.n.e.k.o-c.h.a.n chapter 9 . 6/11/2014
:3333
oh!
Shirubagure chapter 9 . 6/11/2014
Yay! Allen is still a Noah! :D Love how the book was named, Tyki's Dream, although dream fits Road more. :P
KurosakuMitsuki chapter 9 . 6/11/2014