Reviews for Fine Art
Krissyree09 chapter 5 . 3/3
Oh please, finish this story!
lassador chapter 5 . 6/12/2014
PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOO IT'S FUCKING AWESOME
CelestialNympho chapter 5 . 6/11/2014
MyGawd! This is story is damn good, I thought nothing could get any better than Shine Against Me, but this is somehow captivating, and you somehow are taking it 'slow', with this one. It's a kinda sweet build up. I'm the setting, the idea of Logan not knowing Rogue till now, an alternate version is so damn interesting, and you bring is so freakishly well. I can't even tell you how much I love all the little things, the subtle references, parts of the movies worked into it, but not because you had to have them in it, but because the fit so well. And it's so into character. Even the dialogues are so Rogan. What's different from the other stories of yours is the vibe, for me that is. It has a different flow and eventhough I love the passionate ones of yours a lot, this is just, perfection. Can't wait for you to continue this. I really hope you do.
SarahJoelle7746 chapter 5 . 5/24/2014
please come back and finish this story, its so good so far and i want to know what else happens!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/31/2014
I know you said you don't have any plans to finish this story right now, but holy shit I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! Please, please, please, please post more to this story! It is so captivating. Big fan of your stories! (esp. Shine Against Me but this story might be my new favorite!)
Guest chapter 5 . 3/22/2014
So is there going to be more to this story
Guest chapter 5 . 3/22/2014
update please I'm begging u!
Ebony10 chapter 5 . 3/8/2014
I adore this story. So far it might actually be one of my faves by you. Thanks for sharing it and I hope that your muses are inspired soon!

Until then, I'll go read the new chapter of Shine. :)
Ebony10 chapter 4 . 3/8/2014
OMG. I really adored this chapter. The banter with the perfect mix of interest and a little melancholy (Rogue longing for the family and love that she witnesses)...just wonderful.

I'm now even more sad that this is unfinished. Of course, that won't stop me from devouring the next chapter!
Ebony10 chapter 2 . 3/8/2014
I am a full on Rogan fan, but I admit that I love a friendly- perhaps even mentor/mentee- relationship between the Prof and Rogue. I like that this fic is exploring that as well.
Ebony10 chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
I know this says it's unfinished (which I'm sad about), but I just can't stop myself from reading one of your stories. I love the start and hope that you get the urge to return to this...
B2010 chapter 5 . 3/3/2014
PLZ UPDATE SOON really like this story
Silv3rfox chapter 5 . 2/7/2014
i love your story so far and I can't wait to read more!
Addicted2ItAll chapter 5 . 12/30/2013
A brilliant chapter. Took me a while to actually get to read it as I have moved and have had problems with the internet but now I finally got a chance and I love it. Can't wait for more, but I will wait patiently
tanya2byour21 chapter 5 . 12/20/2013
I really liked the new chapter and I can't wait to find out what is going to happen next. Keep up the great writing and please post more when you can.
Tanya