Reviews for Fine Art
I know you said you don't have any plans to finish this story right now, but holy shit I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! Please, please, please, please post more to this story! It is so captivating. Big fan of your stories! (esp. Shine Against Me but this story might be my new favorite!)
So is there going to be more to this story
update please I'm begging u!
Ebony10 chapter 5 . 3/8
I adore this story. So far it might actually be one of my faves by you. Thanks for sharing it and I hope that your muses are inspired soon!

Until then, I'll go read the new chapter of Shine. :)
Ebony10 chapter 4 . 3/8
OMG. I really adored this chapter. The banter with the perfect mix of interest and a little melancholy (Rogue longing for the family and love that she witnesses)...just wonderful.

I'm now even more sad that this is unfinished. Of course, that won't stop me from devouring the next chapter!
Ebony10 chapter 2 . 3/8
I am a full on Rogan fan, but I admit that I love a friendly- perhaps even mentor/mentee- relationship between the Prof and Rogue. I like that this fic is exploring that as well.
Ebony10 chapter 1 . 3/8
I know this says it's unfinished (which I'm sad about), but I just can't stop myself from reading one of your stories. I love the start and hope that you get the urge to return to this...
B2010 chapter 5 . 3/3
PLZ UPDATE SOON really like this story
Silv3rfox chapter 5 . 2/7
i love your story so far and I can't wait to read more!
Addicted2ItAll chapter 5 . 12/30/2013
A brilliant chapter. Took me a while to actually get to read it as I have moved and have had problems with the internet but now I finally got a chance and I love it. Can't wait for more, but I will wait patiently
tanya2byour21 chapter 5 . 12/20/2013
I really liked the new chapter and I can't wait to find out what is going to happen next. Keep up the great writing and please post more when you can.
Tanya
Tagkeeper chapter 5 . 12/17/2013
Sweet wow!
Amazin shuga'
Gotta love everything yah write...
Ah miss yah..
good to have yah back...

Plz plz giv'meh holding ground 2
ALovelyFangirl chapter 5 . 12/17/2013
Must have more chapter *silently prays* And Sanctuary! I've been waiting all my life for that story, so thank you and write quick. But really fabulous writing a always.
identityless chapter 5 . 12/17/2013
Nooo. It can't be over. I won't let it be left unfinished. Or something.
Great chapter, loved the banter between them, fun to read. Could definitely stand to read a hell of a lot more ;) I'll keep my fingers crossed that this story will be resurrected someday :)

Looking forward to a new fic from you! Hope soon!
I'm a Nerd and Proud chapter 5 . 12/17/2013
I like it, and take all the time you need before you feel the need to update. I'd put more into my review if I wasn't half asleep (lol) and needing to get ready for school!