Reviews for Walking Dreams
CarbMother chapter 13 . 5/14/2014
Please continue the story! I really enjoy it!
ella chapter 13 . 1/25/2014
Pleaseeee update your story it's too amazing to not !
AnimeWhoLockDiaries chapter 13 . 1/8/2014
OMFG this is one of the first Sherlock fanfictions I've read and it is amazing. I love ones where people are in a coma I fun them really exciting and a test of the other characters personality. By the way love the mind thing between Sherlock and Molly put in more of that its really amusing.
HeadSmashedInBuffaloJump chapter 13 . 1/6/2014
Good job. Update soon!
Flipperthepenguin chapter 13 . 1/4/2014
This is such a great and original story. Please continue soon!
jackwagnerfan chapter 12 . 1/2/2014
Let something tragic happen to Sherlock and Molly watches Sherlock take his last breathe but that is if u want to and I love this story so much!
Renaissancebooklover108 chapter 12 . 12/26/2013
i think you uploaded this one twice by accident :)
great story btw!
FireUpTheIQ chapter 11 . 12/24/2013
Please continue cause this is just awesome
SammyKatz chapter 11 . 12/24/2013
I was wondering if her eyes would do that if both of them were there. Coil. Thank you.
Bookworm45669 chapter 10 . 12/23/2013
Oh gosh. Molly. I'm so sorry.
Maybe, sometime after the Fall? You know, when Sherlock was still in hiding, and he was driving her nuts? Or maybe after the Jim stuff. Or a Scandal in Belgravia.
Am I right?
Keep writing!
jackwagnerfan chapter 9 . 12/22/2013
let molly be at sherlock's bed side when dies
Bookworm45669 chapter 9 . 12/22/2013
*sighs* Really, Sherlock? REALLY? You just re-saw the Christmas party thing and then you make a comment like that?
Molly, you had every right to banish him to the corner.
Keep writing!
lucy chapter 9 . 12/22/2013
this story is so unique and cool !
FireUpTheIQ chapter 9 . 12/21/2013
Dang I have no clue who to feel worse for but anyways nice chapter at least hope u update soon :)
SammyKatz chapter 9 . 12/21/2013
Not to mention, he is the reason she is crying. AGAIN! He really does bumble his way into hurting her in the show. good job.