Reviews for Living Doll
Male Annabelle Doll chapter 1 . 7/13
please continue… mail me for new idea when you decide to continue the story
QueenLyssa chapter 1 . 5/30
I wish that you would add more to this. Like how did Harry become a living Doll? Why is he locked in the form of a 7 year old? How long have the Death Eaters really had him and did they kill the Dursleys? What contract is Voldemort wanting filled? What is he going to do with a Doll Harry that can not respond to even act?
kookiepup12 chapter 1 . 3/26
Oooo this oneshot is so great! It has so many implications! I have an idea if you wanna continue it (even though its been awhile since you've posted it). I think that Harry was probably extremely abused/traumatised by the Dursleys and at some point before he went to Hogwarts he was pushed over the edge and made them disappear (somehow de-aging himself also?) and somehow he was found by Voldemort a few years after he was resurrected. And he only reacts to Voldy's magic because of his Horcrux (which maybe Voldemort knows about now) and Voldie wants to help him. And so now that the Order knows that Harry's alive and "captured" they keep making attempts at taking him until they succeed and realize that they're making it worse. Or maybe Harry does something drastic again, idk. If you do decide to continue this and use this idea, you can fill out the gaps however you want. I would honestly ask to adopt this but I have no writing skills, unlike you. You're a great writer!
Antipasti chapter 1 . 2/12
Yes! I finally found this fic again! I read this before, but forgot the add it to my favorites.

Thank you for this wonderful one shot!
GreenDrkness chapter 1 . 2/6
Im so confused what the heck is happening
Keep on the writes
Shadow Morris chapter 1 . 1/19
Dear Selene (my version of "omg"), this is amazing!
Chicacrazy838 chapter 1 . 1/10
I love the father/son route
Like maybe dumbledore stole Harry from Tom when he was a baby and gave him to the potters so they could raise Harry
And when Tom finally finds Harry dumbledore cast a spell that locks Harry's mind away leaving him like a doll
nighttheraven chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Please continue or tell me if someone else is going to continue! Please? :D
LovePolgara chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Great and original, I really hope you continue with this because it's very good.
yukikosnow139 chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Please continue!
Arathelia chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Oh dear! You cannot just leave this like this! This is a wonderful start to a story! It is really original and fascinating to think of what may have happened to Harry and what he is exactly to Voldemort.

Perhaps the faint lines on his face are not scars from torture done y Voldemort, but rather a backfire from the failed killing curse? Like maybe not even scars, but just left over magic running along his skin. Or if the killing curse angle never happened, maybe you could roll with the whole Manipulative!Dumbledore theory and make him the one who really is the dark one and it was him all along who wanted Harry to suffer for his own means and tried to get rid of him when he was a child.

There really are so may possibilities for something like this that you could run with.
Wishfull-star chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
that was great:)
Sleepy Reader chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
This one sounds rather interesting.
Somehow I can imagine Voldemort saving Harry from someone (his relatives probably) when he was a small child. Harry was traumatized but he reacts to magic since it feels important to him (his magic is what kept him alive). He expecially likes Voldemort's magic since he is the one who saved him.
Colorful Swirl King chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
IDEAA: (I have commitment issues so like I'd probe never write this so its up for grabs!) Harry was magic starved by either a mad scientist that wanted to find out what that energy source wizards (not that he knows they're wizards) are emitting but he's mad so like DISSECTION TIME! Or one of Harry's 'faithful' stalker found him through some magical means and abducted him before slowly draining his magic thinking that Harry shouldn't have so much responsibility and that by absorbing Harry's power he would be able to stop anyone from taking Harry away from him (if that doesn't make sense its cause he's insane and that's all you really need to know) so Tom-Tom finds Harry he day he Before he was abducted He (Harry) ended up doing so major SHA-BA-WAZ accidental magic that helps the people find him and Tom recognizes it (horocux tots spelt that wrong but like I ain't in the mood for this) Tom ends up at the Durselys first and see's his living conditions and even though he felt a pang for him though he still mocks him Tom ends up following them (the insane person and Harry) at first thinking that Harry deserved it before eventually can't help but feel outrage that someone would do this to a magical child to Harry Potter and so eventually saves Harry. Probably after he gets the philosopher stone cause he isn't strong enough in Quinrill's body so he needs his own. Bla Bla Bla I forgot the rest in the few minutes I was typing XP maybe there wasn't more who knows def not me.

Anyway any one can take it I probably wont take it... Hell is it even good, I thought it was good but like ya know I thought it up :D sound a shout out if you like it used hated it cause like I'm in my own corner of the universe on the internet and have absolutely have no friends.

This is what I got when I tried spelling Quintiles sounds like a store doesn't it?
dracula2000 chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Wow this so amazingly awsome!

How about for an idea voldemort finds out harry is the reincarnation of tom's son that he loved very very much but when he gets to the dersley's he finds harry as a living doll from one of the dark wizards/creatures puting a powerful curse on him with a spell old enough to be known by the castor or in a very rare and old book that voldemort somehow gets later. Voldemort takes harry and tries to get him to be responsive but learns he can only react to magic ( mostly voldemort's because harry recognizes it as a parental magic basically like a child seeking comfort) then voldemort tries to see if he would revert harry back to normal by use of an ancient dark healing spell that reacts to make him more doll looking and deage him to 7.

Ps you could most likely turn this into a harry voldemort fic by changing it from father/son to reincarnated soulmate by using the same thing I just put but that harry reacts mostly to volde's magic because he recognizes that as his comfort/safety net that comes with having a soulmate. After that I have straight no ideas left.

Anyway... Really love this fanfic hope you make it more than a one shot even though it's propably been so long
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »