Reviews for Living Doll
silverphantasma chapter 1 . 6/25
This is really good. I really hope you continue this.
fangirl chapter 1 . 2/6
I have just read your story and I got a question for you.
Just how do they know that it is Voldemort there torture Harry in to insanity?
Could it be that his insanity comes from, the time he had live with the Dursley?
That would explain Harrys small size.
And it could olso explain why Harry dose not react to touch, if he has been mistreated by his relativ.
And that will olso explain why the Dursley have moved away, they knew what they have done could get them in big trouble if it were discovered.
It could olso explain why Voldemort were so kindly to little Harry.

And please consider continue on this story, I have a feeling that this could be f*cking great story. w
tamashiyuki chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
Woooooow! Muy bueno!
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
Dude... this totally needs to be expanded!
Male Annabelle Doll chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
please continue… mail me for new idea when you decide to continue the story
QueenLyssa chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
I wish that you would add more to this. Like how did Harry become a living Doll? Why is he locked in the form of a 7 year old? How long have the Death Eaters really had him and did they kill the Dursleys? What contract is Voldemort wanting filled? What is he going to do with a Doll Harry that can not respond to even act?
kookiepup12 chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
Oooo this oneshot is so great! It has so many implications! I have an idea if you wanna continue it (even though its been awhile since you've posted it). I think that Harry was probably extremely abused/traumatised by the Dursleys and at some point before he went to Hogwarts he was pushed over the edge and made them disappear (somehow de-aging himself also?) and somehow he was found by Voldemort a few years after he was resurrected. And he only reacts to Voldy's magic because of his Horcrux (which maybe Voldemort knows about now) and Voldie wants to help him. And so now that the Order knows that Harry's alive and "captured" they keep making attempts at taking him until they succeed and realize that they're making it worse. Or maybe Harry does something drastic again, idk. If you do decide to continue this and use this idea, you can fill out the gaps however you want. I would honestly ask to adopt this but I have no writing skills, unlike you. You're a great writer!
Antipasti chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
Yes! I finally found this fic again! I read this before, but forgot the add it to my favorites.

Thank you for this wonderful one shot!
GreenDrkness chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
Im so confused what the heck is happening
Keep on the writes
Shadow Morris chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
Dear Selene (my version of "omg"), this is amazing!
Chicacrazy838 chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
I love the father/son route
Like maybe dumbledore stole Harry from Tom when he was a baby and gave him to the potters so they could raise Harry
And when Tom finally finds Harry dumbledore cast a spell that locks Harry's mind away leaving him like a doll
nighttheraven chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Please continue or tell me if someone else is going to continue! Please? :D
LovePolgara chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Great and original, I really hope you continue with this because it's very good.
yukikosnow139 chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Please continue!
Arathelia chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Oh dear! You cannot just leave this like this! This is a wonderful start to a story! It is really original and fascinating to think of what may have happened to Harry and what he is exactly to Voldemort.

Perhaps the faint lines on his face are not scars from torture done y Voldemort, but rather a backfire from the failed killing curse? Like maybe not even scars, but just left over magic running along his skin. Or if the killing curse angle never happened, maybe you could roll with the whole Manipulative!Dumbledore theory and make him the one who really is the dark one and it was him all along who wanted Harry to suffer for his own means and tried to get rid of him when he was a child.

There really are so may possibilities for something like this that you could run with.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »