Reviews for Wake The Earth
that was beautiful... great job!
g8rreader chapter 29 . 1/30
Beautiful! So perfectly written! Took my breath away!
g8rreader chapter 26 . 1/29
love the emphasis on it not replacing, not being the same; so important!
g8rreader chapter 22 . 1/27
it was a great move for her to still go on a date, for herself and for him; sometimes you have to know you tried the other options to erase self doubt. great writing!
g8rreader chapter 11 . 1/21
Tinkerbell's rack, hilarious!
BrightestWitchofYourAge chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
I haven't even read your story yet but I have to review already because of your choice of song. Afraid by the neighborhood is my favorite song by them and sweater weather is the second.
sweetsouthernsongbird chapter 30 . 11/13/2015
Not sweet Embry! Loved this story, but I cried so much. I wonder if there's any stats on how often single parents marry their spouses best friend and or sibling. This story plays out in real life all the time.
brittany1989 chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
I felt my heart break in two... not many story's do that to me.
nibbleriddles chapter 24 . 7/21/2015
It's so sweet yet heartbreaking!
Smile-J chapter 30 . 4/21/2015
This strikes many chords. How to get a child to slow down and willing to listen and learn... such an art form for some children. A grandparents revenge, a grandchild just like the parent!
Thanks
:)-J
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 30 . 4/17/2015
Oh, baby Quils!

I really enjoyed this. I'm usually not one for stories that have few scenes of dialogue- but this was perfect- no words were wasted.

My favorite chapter is after her date and Quil realizes that he was bothered by her going out and then going to see her. So much emotion and love. Super!
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 17 . 4/16/2015
I love that Paul was the one to point out things have changed for Quill. I can't wait for Bella's revelation.
sampam69 chapter 30 . 1/16/2015
This story is gorgeous, even though I did seem to have a problem with ocular leakage in the beginning :-) .An exceptionally beautifully well written piece. Thank you for sharing :-)
KrittleTwilighted chapter 30 . 1/10/2015
I've read all of your stories and I just wanted to say I love them all! you're great with words. Can't wait to read more of your stories.
Just Lil Ole Me chapter 5 . 1/4/2015
Um...d*mn. I'm usually not one to tear up but I need a box of tissues now.

You're good...really good. :D