Reviews for Wake The Earth
sampam69 chapter 30 . 1/16
This story is gorgeous, even though I did seem to have a problem with ocular leakage in the beginning :-) .An exceptionally beautifully well written piece. Thank you for sharing :-)
KrittleTwilighted chapter 30 . 1/10
I've read all of your stories and I just wanted to say I love them all! you're great with words. Can't wait to read more of your stories.
Bajita chapter 5 . 1/4
Um...d*mn. I'm usually not one to tear up but I need a box of tissues now.

You're good...really good. :D
Lunamoonera chapter 30 . 12/27/2014
Beautiful! Thank you for this gift! Best wishes to you both in this new year!
brankel1 chapter 30 . 12/26/2014
Excellent.
WestCoastGirl16 chapter 30 . 12/26/2014
An amazing story really had me teary eyed the whole time!
twifantasyfan chapter 30 . 12/24/2014
Sweet. Hilarious to see those grown men dealing with all the little kids. Quil was very wise in helping his son understand that its okay to be different from/like/be good at different things than an older sibling. Maddie was great at not belittling her younger brother for his hero worship. Loved Quil's reaction to seeing he'll be a daddy again.
Jeniesethebeast chapter 30 . 12/23/2014
Soooo beautiful! I cried soo much! Loved it!
cullensrule chapter 30 . 12/23/2014
Loved the interaction between father and son, sister and brother and husband and wife. A true family. It made me sad when Embry wasn't there. I miss him still in this story. Good to see everyone again. Still one of my favorite Quil stories. A great gift. Thank you and Merry Christmas.
Jeri252 chapter 30 . 12/22/2014
love it
ChrissiHR chapter 30 . 12/22/2014
Oh, you're in for it now...

I SQUEED. THAT ENDING.

THIS:

"to get him out of his cowboy hat"

I'm laughing in a weepy 'omg, I feel your pain' way. LAUGH-WEEPING.

Except mine was in a pirate hat with a sword and I gave up fighting-because, seriously, who gives a shit? not worth the argument-and let him keep both until halfway through the grocery shopping trip when we knocked over a display of pita packages with the sword and the grocery manager indicated swords were not allowed in the grocery store. (-_-)

"NO, ma'am, not even plastic ones." (-_-)

We don't shop there anymore.

"Quil did his best to ignore how he couldn't move his elbows without knocking little Emma in her head or how his knees were wedged into his ribcage, a result of the ridiculous chair he sat in that clearly was built for a second-grader."

BTDT. You'll need a heating pad and some peanut butter later, Quil. Protein helps with the muscle cramps from kindergarten chairs.

"Any excuse to get his grown-man hands on a set of crayons without judgment seemed like a great idea to him."

Oh, Quil... This is why I love you. (_)

"He sometimes caught Bella watching Maddie as she worked. He knew why, but more often than not, he watched her, too. As a result, he always joked it wouldn't be long before she grew up, moved out, and ran away to New York City..."

YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH, QUIL.

"a red colored pencil already in one hand, a bottle of glitter in the other, and his tongue tucked firmly between his teeth"

Breathy hysteria/laughing/weeping again. I love his little face and I don't even know his name yet.

OMG... I have this ball of heartbreak in the pit of my stomach because I think I know what you were thinking about naming him. OMG. I just realized why you kept telling me you weren't sure you were going to call him 'Quil'. (O_O) DON'T YOU DO IT. I WILL FUCKING SOB.

"A BIG SLIMY LIZAWD!"

Yes, Mommy would love that, honey. Don't you let Daddy Quil tell you otherwise.

"Quil glanced up in time to see Jacob knock over another cup of glitter with his worthless elbows,"

'His worthless elbows...' I just, this whole- I'm... Can I just hug you? I love all of it. *lays down*

"You say that now," Jacob warned, flicking a piece of glitter off his forearm before pointing at Paul with a purple marker, "but wait until you get a note from your kid's preschool teacher asking why F-U-C-K—" he spelled it out just to be safe, "—is his answer to every single question."

I die laughing every time I read this.

"I'm-not-fucking-with-you-right-now-Dad kind of cry."

I can't...

This.

Oh, Quil... I hope there's a bottle of Jack at the end of this glitter-tainted exercise in misery for you.

"Smiling, Quil felt something inside him flare, a distant ache that only surfaced during those types of moments. Still, he knew why that ache was there—exactly why it existed."

This is where I started WTE-HYSTERICAL-CRYING.

FY-fuckin'-I. (-_-)

GOD.

I tried to take a picture of my face so you could see what you did, but I have bad hair and I couldn't see the screen THROUGH THE TEARS to switch the camera direction to my face and I accidentally took a picture of my ugly, unmanicured toes and I'm pretty sure it's all your fault.

"He was a good drawer wike Maddie?"

You shameless, diabolical, scheming angst-whore. I have to go get tissues now.

I know it was my idea. I know I did this thing with you-I enabled this, but then you went and did this with it and now it's all the tears and... *wails* I WANT EMBRY. :'(

... ... ...

ASDFGHJKL:!

I FUCKING KNEW IT! HA! YOU GAVE ME MORE BABY QUILS!

THIS ... I'm speechless.

It's a good thing I'm laying down.

As soon as Quil mentioned her doctor appointment earlier, I got suspicious because I remember saying there should be more Baby Quils in this world the other day and ... okay, I probably say that a lot when you write Daddy Quil things, but STILL.

"His nose was nearly pressed to the freezer door before he realized his feet moved. Bending at the waist to get a better view, Quil looked for proof to make sure it was real."

I love that he checked the authenticity, though. Seriously, Quil? You think she'd pull that kind of prank on you? (O_o)

I love him.

I love this.

And I love you.

This is the best thing ever. (_)
cdeadgrlsampson chapter 29 . 9/30/2014
This... your story was so beautifully written. I'm so glad I stumbled upon it.
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 29 . 9/29/2014
I'll admit you made you cry a few times, but I loved this story. I almost didn't continue reading it after the first chapter, but I'm glad I continued because this was such a great story.
Burton74 chapter 29 . 9/6/2014
I usually don't read sad stories but your promise of a good ending pushed me forward. I cried. A lot. I'm glad I read it. It was an incredibly sweet story. Thank you.
Guest chapter 29 . 7/31/2014
yet another amazing story! you are brilliance with a pen ( or computer in this case ) haha