Reviews for Just Missed The Train
portalmaster2 chapter 20 . 11/29/2014
This is one of the best fanfictions i have ever read. This chapter was amazing... you made me actually feel something about the characters that i was reading about. Keep up the good work.
Sorasgirl333 chapter 21 . 5/22/2014
This by far is a step up from where we were years ago writing stories when Kingdom Hearts 2 wasn't even out yet. How far we've come ] Thank you for still writing! I'm glad you asking me to read this and I'm more than happy to continue with the sequel! My gut tells me Sora's there somewhere whether he knows it's him or not. It definitely was a good read and something more mature than our old high school little romance stories were lol I'm bad at keeping up with my own stories but reading yours makes me want to go back (I hope I actually can) and at least finish the one series that's so known. Thank you for directing me back here Katie! 3
Sorasgirl333 chapter 20 . 5/22/2014
D: why why would you do such a terrible thing? My heart is being ripped outta my chest lady! It's too good D: I'm so distraught.
Sorasgirl333 chapter 18 . 5/22/2014
uggggghhhhhhh why does Sora's mom have the heart of pure evil? I know Kairi and Roxas are all in the wrong and unfortunately at the heart of poor Sora but really? D: I know it was bound to happen but really? I wanna just hug everyone right there.
Sorasgirl333 chapter 10 . 5/22/2014
Gah good thing this story is done or else I'd be sending you evil messages to hurry and review! My heart was literally racing as I read that second half of the chapter (probably didn't help that I'm listening to a fast pace song as well). Onward!
Sorasgirl333 chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
I'm so glad I'm finally remembering to read this! Just reading the first chapter has me so intrigued which is so hard when finding stories now a days. Thank you for asking me to read this ] imma keep going!
Fujubop chapter 21 . 5/10/2014
I laughed, I fanboyed, I hoped, I cried...

This really did have everything I love in stories :') I don't know when I'll be ready to read the sequel, I think I still need to mentally get over Sora first.

The worst part is, is that I don't really blame Roxas or Kairi, I should do... But I don't, something in the way you wrote it I guess, playing with my emotions and all that fun stuff, hehe.

Really really great story, thank you so much for writing it
Fujubop chapter 20 . 5/10/2014
Okay... I'm crying now. :'( Of all people... Sora?
I really, really thought the worst was over but nope. Ohhhh no. When he left the house and took the key off the chain all I could think about was the way finder and oathkeeper from KH, the feels :(

Can't he come back, somehow? I mean there are like 10 of him aren't there? They can just fuss together and make a new Sora and then I'll be happy...

Just missed the train... That's gonna stick with me for awhile, this story is really something :')

Uhm that guest review was me btw... I logged out somehow, probably accidently clicked it out of stress or something I dunno xD
Fujubop chapter 19 . 5/10/2014
I don't even know what to say, I'm literally speechless...

I liked the part where Sora punched Roxas in the face, I didn't dislike Roxas but after having sex with Xion just like that despite "loving" kairi and saying those things to Sora he deserved it.

Right now I'm on the verge of tears but it can't get worse can it? Please provide comfort :'D
Guest chapter 18 . 5/10/2014
I love how the whole group got together in the end! :D I'm curious to who cloud is married to... Y no one give Tifa love? xD

And the truth comes out... Pairtially :( I feel one of the next few chapters is gonna make me cry :'D
Fujubop chapter 17 . 5/10/2014
I can't believe he said it! :D I'm fanboying way too hard right now, might wake people up xD

Ahhh man I'm so scared of what's gonna happen next, you've built the tension up in this so well, just no deaths... Please :')
Fujubop chapter 15 . 5/10/2014
Dun dun dun! She's pregnant! :OOO

I personally feel that right now, if Kairi just told him everything, Sora would forgive her. It would probably take a bit of time and fuuuuuck would it hurt him but you've made the characters up so well that I think he would :)

Loved the scene with Roxas on the beech, got his emotions out really well... Not long left! I want the ending to be happy but I'm not sure if it will haha
Fujubop chapter 13 . 5/10/2014
I've been curious about this for the longest time... What is this little thing with you and Kairi? xD It seems you like her but there are always these little notes with you smiling (I imagine sort of evily)... I must know the reason! :D

Again with Tifa the slut... What did she do in the eyes of all KH fans to make her so?

Good on ya Sora!
Fujubop chapter 12 . 5/9/2014
Sora: What if Kairi leaves me?
Roxas: I need to see Kairi again soon
Namine: I have to look after my kid
Kairi: Holy fuck I might be pregnant!
Riku: What if Namine finds out?
...
Axel: YO ROXAS, WE MADE COOOKIES!

Moments like that... Are why Axel is so amazing xD

The moment Kairi started ordering food I was thinking, why is this so familiar... This means something... She might be pregnant?! I wasn't expecting it actually, but if she is... My god o.o
Fujubop chapter 11 . 5/9/2014
Sora! Ah he's so sweet and innocent xD I wanna like adopt him and give him cuddly toys and shit xP

I know I said I wanted to murder his mum, and I still kind of do, but I have to admit the whole detective thing she has going on is pretty bad ass if not damn hilarious :D

I'm kind of happy I am reading this now and not back when you were writing it, the suspense would kill me if it wasn't upto me when to continue