Reviews for Sweet Child of Mine
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2018
Hey NERD you're not good at writing and you SUCK
Tomboy564 chapter 7 . 6/13/2016
AMAZING! I love mpreg destiel! So great job on this chapter!
NOT Markiplier chapter 13 . 2/24/2014
This is one of the best supernatural MPREG stories I have read and also loved the Doctor Who stuff and the heaven part but was supprised by it in a great way.
destielxlove chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Oh no no no! Milk is extremely bad for you when you're sick, as is all dairy! It only makes you sicker and won't settle on your stomach.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 13 . 1/3/2014
i love the story.

I just thought the name Robert John is little overly done and Dean already named a shape-shifter baby by that name (Bobby-John). But oh well. I like the name anyway.

Sequel?
CastiellaWinchester94 chapter 2 . 12/22/2013
Mary Jo!
ReginaJoyce chapter 12 . 12/21/2013
That was a beautiful story! Can't wait for the sequel! YEA!
MadWithMusic chapter 12 . 12/21/2013
I laughed so much at the restaurant scene. I can't wait for the sequel. :D
Enecs chapter 9 . 12/21/2013
Now now you two you have to wait for Mary Jo and Bobby to be born before you go off making more more kids! I can already tell Mary Jo is gonna be dad's little angel!
MadWithMusic chapter 11 . 12/20/2013
I think a sequel about raising them would be interesting. Especially if they have to deal with having trouble keeping the 'family secret' or as Sam mentioned, crushes and stuff.
VioletErin.26 chapter 10 . 12/18/2013
oh the babies coming! aww Cas is so sweet! yay beautiful amazing chapter!
ReginaJoyce chapter 10 . 12/18/2013
BABIES. BABIES! ! LOVING THIS STORY! MORE SOON PLEASE!
The Mysterious Shadow chapter 10 . 12/18/2013
Great chapter! This chapter made me laugh ( in the good way about Cas closing off the bond so Dean wouldn't feel it) I could just hear and see every woman in labor screaming 'you wanna feel what you did to me too!' *opens bond* Cas is just so nice. LOL
MadWithMusic chapter 10 . 12/18/2013