Reviews for Busman's Holiday
katmuel chapter 25 . 8/14/2016
I'm usually just a Harry and Ruth shipper but I'm so glad I listened to the reviews and read this fic. I would love to read more about Lucas and Josie. They were surprisingly great together. I wish there were more! Any chance of a sequel? Josie trip to London?
redhouseclan chapter 25 . 7/9/2015
ahh! i love this fic! even tho it is a set ending and all i still crave a sequel. Please. It's so ahh they have to meet again if only for a little while or she ends up with the cliche "i have this baby to to remember him by" thing or a baby lucas is so adorbs!
JenB chapter 25 . 2/7/2015
Sequel please! I want more story. This was a great story. Great detail and lovely writing. I beg you to please write a sequel. Even a short one will do. Maybe Josie comes to the UK for a visit or something. Great story!

JenB.
Philippa chapter 2 . 10/15/2014
This is delightful! Just the kind of fun romance for Lucas I was looking for :)
Batteredpen chapter 25 . 2/6/2014
Yes I did enjoy this story and apologise for such a late final review. I'd be interested in reading anything further you post on the site.
Antonia Caenis chapter 25 . 1/27/2014
Oh, it's finished? Rats! Loved this story - strong espionage plotline and characterisations combined with thoroughly researched local history have made it a pleasure to read. And I also loved the slightly downbeat, ordinary ending that was so very realistic. Thanks for a wonderful read and I hope we see you (and Josie?) back again.
UKReader chapter 25 . 1/27/2014
Well, I have just had a big catch-up read of the last few chapters and wanted to say how much I've enjoyed this story.

The attention to detail with plot was amazing and characters so very well drawn.

Thanks again for all your hard work. It shows.
wotumba1 chapter 25 . 1/26/2014
so she's one of the good guys after all :)

what? this is really the last chapter? too bad :( i'm going to miss that story :(
Batteredpen chapter 24 . 1/23/2014
Ouch. I had wondered if Lucas realises how lucky he is to have Josie acting as Florence Nightingale. You've just answered that question.
wotumba1 chapter 24 . 1/22/2014
igor having to confront his fears - i really like that part!

josie is a good person at heart. everything she's done so far proves that
Antonia Caenis chapter 24 . 1/22/2014
I was subliminally laughing all the way through this chapter! Old Igor terrified of snakes, hey? Serves him right, pity he didn't really get bitten... That would have been very cathartic for Lucas, I'm sure! Loved all of this little bit of comic relief amongst the greater tension of the story as a whole.
Antonia Caenis chapter 23 . 1/21/2014
Oh, how I want Lucas to get a chance to extract some pay-back from old mate Igor... Let's hope he gets the chance because they've both earned it, in their separate ways. I'm also rather intrigued about why the mole is working with the Russians anyway: perhaps there's more to friend Alexei than meets the eye? Another hugely enjoyable chapter of a very in-depth story with the bonus of the reappearance of Boo at the end, continuing to be a very typical cat: wreak havoc and then expect to be petted up for it. And succeeding!
wotumba1 chapter 23 . 1/20/2014
gotta give it to josie, she knows the woods perfectly well!

can't be easy for lucas having to work with igor
wotumba1 chapter 22 . 1/19/2014
the past seems to have a way to come back for lucas. poor guy!
Antonia Caenis chapter 22 . 1/19/2014
Phew! That was a nail-biter if ever there was one. The dude who kicked Boo deserved everything that happened to him and, over all, I'm with Josie on having no remorse with what she did to this lot. They earned it. Very taut writing with lovely atmospherics but what a place to leave the story!