Reviews for The Dark Ones
Old Style chapter 1 . 7/13/2021
Yeah, Necrons really did go and destroy Equestria. Still, I wonder what was the fate of Twilight Sparkle...honestly, I think the inquisitor said "frack it" and just killed her while she was in coma
Guest chapter 11 . 4/8/2019
Never thought this crossover could work, but... yeah, you made it work. Really well-written!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/28/2017
Me da mucha pena Twilight. Al menos su perdida, no sera, la del Imperio del hombre.
Pero como mataron a Discord? Controlar la realidad, le otorgaria cierta ventaja o al menos, lo suficiente para salvar algunos Ponys.
Doomeater chapter 11 . 5/23/2017
I don't know what's going on, but I'm loving this
Doomeater chapter 4 . 5/22/2017
This is awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2016
HERESY You must be purged mutant
bootkr00 chapter 11 . 7/10/2015
necrons much
Zeadman chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
Amazing. Your writing is very clinical, well reading I could almost believe I was reading an actual report from an interrogator.
OBSERVER01 chapter 11 . 1/12/2015
wow!
edboy4926 chapter 11 . 7/29/2014
Good story
Guest chapter 11 . 7/8/2014
There will come a time when the Emperor awakens and straightens out the Imperium. It rots around him, and he can do little to stop it. The hatred consumes them, and everything around them. Seeing the Emperor awaken in all this madness would prove most entertaining.
Eipok chapter 11 . 6/29/2014
Bloody Necrons... Also, hold on, Twilight was kept in the Inquisitor's retinue as a sanctioned xenos? That's impressive.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/29/2014
Trazyn, you utter troll. I grinned like a motherfucker when I read his missive.

I admire your skill is making the bargain a costless one for Trazyn, author. It is indeed something he would do. Ynethor IV or Yethor IV? Szeras, you really should check your orthography when writing to Trazyn.

You did very well with this, Snake Staff. I would be most eager to hear more of the acts and life of Sanctioned Alien Twilight Sparkle within the Imperium of Man. Especially since she is sure to be part of Lord Inquisitor Rovini's retinue, and Lord Inquisitors often managed at least a dozen disasters in the making at any given time.

Please do continue this fantastic idea with more stories.
Skepsis Forever chapter 11 . 6/29/2014
Ah, an entire species culled at the whims of some politiking creatures. I guess it could have been worse, it could have been for literally nothing more than "they're not like, kill maim burn".
And I'm almost not sad that all of "Ky"'s work, the backstabbing liar that she is, was for almost nothing and that it'll be lost in the Imperial bureaucracy until the next time someone's going to encounter them again.
All in all a good story and it kept me interested. Glad you saw it through, nice ending wrapping things up and explaining the motivations of the attack/purge.
Imperial-Priest Engelbart chapter 9 . 6/29/2014
What in the God-Emperor's name!? Heresy, such ignorance you preach, Arch-Heretic! Such heretical scripture you write, in fealty of our lord and savior's holy name! This is a heretical story deserving the fate of the fires! I condemn thy unholy and tainted works to the bless-ant flames of the Eternal fire of his divine majesty's name! Tainted in nature and heresy by words, I decree thy story be burned in the fires of the righteous! Praise be the Holy God-Emperor of Mankind! Praise be our undying lord's name, by the grace of golden throne! Praise be! The Faithful shall triumph in the end, heretics! We're captive to hatred, anger and malice! Be it so, ye shall die slowly a agonizing death! That is all, Eclessiarchal message end!