Reviews for Edge of a Coin
The Mage of The Beginning chapter 6 . 8/3
I never thought I'd like a BB focused story, especially in Star Wars of all places. You've done a great job in proving me wrong, and I hope you will continue to do so in future.
FF8cerberus chapter 6 . 7/31
I was wondering why his speech sounded so familiar. Good chapter. All he seems to do is wing it and things go his way. What will he do once they don't? Not sure if it'll matter, but I hope to learn what Raven did and why she did it to Garfield. Some explanation is implied but not all clear. Until next time.
churchgraffiti484 chapter 6 . 7/5
MY HEART! I LOVE THIS STORY!
When the next one comeing out
More chapter please, I really like this story and I really wish to see it completed
Grimjrminnie chapter 6 . 6/14
in star war episode II attack of the clone the kaminoan mention that 1.2 million clones were ready and 5 million were on the way in other word the GAR or commonly more known as the Grand Army of the Republic have an maximum number of 6.2 million clones and beast boy have 67% of 6.2 million clones so that's mean he have slight over 4 million clones loyal to him in addition of the mandalorian clans and the night sister as ally the number of his army could probably be above 5 million and they're are still a few years away from the start of the clone war imagine the size of his army would be by the start of the clone war definitely make thing very interesting
rubius chapter 6 . 6/2
Nice to see this story still lives, always thought blackfire should have gotten a Better life then in the cartoon.
Leaf Ranger chapter 6 . 5/17
Sorry, I never got the alert to this chapter being updated. Sucks I didn't. x.x

So now BB has his own freaking mini army. HOly shit man. Just holy shit.

Can't wait to see him liberate Ryloth. This might go quite a ways in getting Aayla to like him, yes? XD

Keep up the awesome work man! XD
Mac-man3779 chapter 6 . 5/13
Keep up the good work, but please don't have Padme fall for Beast Boy, that would so ruin the Star Wars Saga. Anakin and Padme all the way, baby.
Locothehood chapter 6 . 5/12
Good god keep it comeing
Lewis-Sama chapter 6 . 5/10
Awesome! Garfield's first mission!
FateBurn chapter 6 . 5/7
Good chapter
warprince2000 chapter 6 . 5/7
Awesome story! can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter (update soon Plz)(totally worth the wait)
shunshinking chapter 6 . 5/6
loved the chapter even though it lacked in action can't wait for more.
Wonderful just simply wonderful, so magnificent.