Reviews for Edge of a Coin
Ithinker chapter 4 . 6/20
Great story plz continue
Twilight-Lloyd chapter 4 . 6/16
Any chance we'll see a green terentatek in this story?
Molten Thunder chapter 4 . 5/16
I do hope you update this fic soon, it's a good story and I do love Beast Boy. I want to see what happens when he is thrown into the middle of everything after some training. Rancor BB tearing Darth Maul apart? Yes please!
Great story you've got to finish it
Please I beg of u please update man don't leave us hanging please
churchgraffiti484 chapter 4 . 4/19
Yo that's the best BB fan fic I've read so far please update soon.
SamMason666 chapter 4 . 3/16
I've read most of your stories and I have to say that I think you are an incredible author.
Pedro52 chapter 4 . 1/27
Goodd
Pedro52 chapter 3 . 1/27
Good
For the love of chapter 4 . 1/19
For the love of god(gods,beings, spaghetti monster,etc.), if you have a soul, please finish writing this as it is an amazing, fantastical, spellbinding, reality shocking, just the da-yum right best ffing thing I've ever read. So if you have a soul ( unless you're a ginger so good luck with that! p.s. JK) or goddam shred of mercy, please finish this book for all the fans out there to see the glory of one unspoken, put down hero, of whom is the greatest of all. That's all you need to do. ( like 4-8 chapters) man. I and proverbially on my knees, so Do Your Fan Duty AND WRITE THE DAMN STORY!
warprince2000 chapter 4 . 12/21/2014
Sweet Chapter! can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter (update soon Plz)
warprince2000 chapter 2 . 12/20/2014
Awesome Chapter! can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter (update soon Plz)
Dragonfang100 chapter 4 . 12/18/2014
I love this story its fantastic update soon.
duskrider chapter 4 . 12/14/2014
nice job with this got me interested in this and good move taking Bobba with.
FF8cerberus chapter 4 . 12/14/2014
This update caught me by surprise. Great that he's moving on with Blackfire, though it won't be just her for much longer. All in all, good chapter. Hope to see another soon. Until next time.