Reviews for Everything Has Changed
I really hope you come back to write more!
Belle chapter 57 . 8/8
Ahhhhhhhh! Nooooooo! This is the best barson story I've ever read and it's been over 2 years since an update. I had given up hope on finding a barson story that was good, showed their relationship, and was more than two chapters. Also, you end it on his mom dying? You're too cruel! Although, you are an amazing author and I love this story.
Barson4Ever chapter 57 . 7/9
Are you going to update or not?
amarillide chapter 57 . 7/3
I'm absolutely heartbroken that this seems to be abandoned, but I have to say that it was absolutely amazing and I'm so glad that we got 57 whole chapters out of it!
Kate Rishofg chapter 1 . 4/24
I really liked it! Well done I love how you blended all of the characters; I can almost see each one performing their role Aces!
Barson4Ever chapter 1 . 1/29
Are you going to continue this story? Please do.
AlinaBelmonte chapter 55 . 8/17/2016
Still Loved
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
Please updat, this story is life... It's my life.
jswinehart chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
Awesome! I love it
Em chapter 57 . 6/2/2016
Your story is so good! I can't wait for the next update!
Guest chapter 57 . 2/2/2016
I just finished the 57 chapters today and now, please update soon it's been almost a year. I hope you are fine.
Flufferz chapter 57 . 1/5/2016
Wow oh wow. I just get into this ship, read nearly all the stories on here about them, find my favorite and it hasn't been updated in almost a month. I started reading this last night and couldn't stop. I loved every detail. I really enjoyed how you played out the seasons but also gave a twist on them. You've got me hooked and I really hope you update soon because I am in love.
katetastic chapter 57 . 12/13/2015
I know it has been a long time since you've updated, but I really hope you will!
Guest chapter 56 . 10/7/2015
Please post. This story is wonderful and so are you as a writer- a very talented one to be exact. Don't stop now and abandon the story
Guest chapter 3 . 9/23/2015
Honestly so obsessed with this