Reviews for Everything Has Changed
jswinehart chapter 1 . 6/6
Awesome! I love it
Em chapter 57 . 6/2
Your story is so good! I can't wait for the next update!
I just finished the 57 chapters today and now, please update soon it's been almost a year. I hope you are fine.
Flufferz chapter 57 . 1/5
Wow oh wow. I just get into this ship, read nearly all the stories on here about them, find my favorite and it hasn't been updated in almost a month. I started reading this last night and couldn't stop. I loved every detail. I really enjoyed how you played out the seasons but also gave a twist on them. You've got me hooked and I really hope you update soon because I am in love.
katetastic chapter 57 . 12/13/2015
I know it has been a long time since you've updated, but I really hope you will!
Guest chapter 56 . 10/7/2015
Please post. This story is wonderful and so are you as a writer- a very talented one to be exact. Don't stop now and abandon the story
Guest chapter 3 . 9/23/2015
Honestly so obsessed with this
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
There both sassy I love this story so amazing love all the words you used love their relationship never delete this lots of chapters
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
Post again
monique.mandy.barrett chapter 57 . 8/28/2015
PLEASE UPDATE!
I feel like it's been years since you have touched this story. This story is amazing and I'm begging that you update it.
Nicky chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
I love it, please make a new barson story
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
Please post soon
ladywinchester88 chapter 57 . 7/22/2015
Really are very good writer . I hope you update soon. not enduring desire to continue reading.
ps: I apologize for my english. Im from Chile )
Dennise chapter 57 . 7/22/2015
Hi!
I apologize for my english . I'm Chilean. It is the first time I read a fic and I must say I loved it. I look forward to update.
Greetings from Chile
PrudenceKimberly chapter 57 . 7/20/2015
I absolutely loved this story! I was a bit doubtful of it at first, but then I can't get enough of it. I think I read it over a dozen times! And even though I do have to admit that sometimes the squad and Barba seem a bit out of character, but it was nice. I can't wait for more.