Reviews for Slumber
KO13 chapter 9 . 8/22
Aw, I LOVE THIS! Especially when you added my favourite genre; mpreg. Keep up the good work!
faisyah865 chapter 9 . 10/29/2014
Hiccup, forever snarky and sarcastic no matter what or how dire the situation is...
Guest chapter 9 . 10/18/2014
Really good? Any more stories, I really like aladin
GoneRENegade chapter 9 . 10/4/2014
*squeals in delight* I love this so much! Thank you for writing this AU! It was wonderful and I wished I had found it earlier. But, I enjoyed reading this. And I wish you put in the twins' names. I was really excited to know what you made Hiccup and Jack name them, but you didn't write it down. Can I please please know? Thank you! You did a great job in this fic!
lightbender101 chapter 9 . 9/28/2014
I'm crying happy tear's! That's it I call making a hijack sleeping beauty fanfiction story next!
AzureSpirit chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
I love how perfect the roles of the guardians are in this au and also how much there gifts are exactly like themselves and how it fits with Hiccup just as perfectly!
maymay85985 chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
hey, i keep getting emails for a chapter 10 on this story. do you know whats going on?
AnnieTaphouse chapter 9 . 7/13/2014
This deserves more reviews, I love it! Such an awesome au! I really want to watch sleeping beauty again now!
cassy1994 chapter 9 . 6/13/2014
that was cute tll the end
cassy1994 chapter 2 . 6/12/2014
so far i like it but, i have to hold off on the rest of the chapters, because sleep and stuff doing tomorrow but i will continue to read!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 9 . 6/9/2014
Question. Jack and Hiccup are roughly the same age, maybe a few years apart. So how come Jack is in his thirties while Hiccup is still a teen in this scene?
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 4 . 6/8/2014
Thanks for not just cookie cutting the song right out the the disney version and tweaking it slightly instead. Jack's teasing is always fun to read.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 3 . 6/6/2014
Who's going to take up their duties while they're busy with Hiccup?
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Those gifts are so perfect for both the guardians and Hiccup.
wolf of all trades chapter 9 . 5/27/2014
This is a really good story, I love how you had the guardians taking care of Hiccup in the beginning. Mpreg is not something I normally read but you pulled it off well, I think it was pretty funny.