Reviews for No Longer Roman
Fanitalian chapter 36 . 9/19/2019
Please continue the story! Possibly concentrating more on Jasper. It would be great if I continued the fanfiction on the romantic future of Jason and Piper and if maybe they started a family!
huwoe chapter 36 . 8/20/2019
Ugh, I remember finding this book when I was in sixth grade lmao I love it so much
Ava chapter 36 . 12/23/2018
Good so good. I love this s story. Please update soon!
Ava chapter 35 . 12/23/2018
I have one thing to say: Woooww
Ava chapter 34 . 12/23/2018
THE GREEKS BETTER WIN! I HATE JUPITER THE STUPID EMPEROR
Ava chapter 33 . 12/23/2018
Poor Leo
Jason couldn't even say goodbye

Why Piper! Why!
Ava chapter 31 . 12/23/2018
I just hope neither Jason, Piper, or Leo die in the tent.
Mindy chapter 30 . 12/23/2018
VERONICA ROTH! Please don't do that I already suffered enough with the end of the Divergent trilogy
FairyFreak88 chapter 36 . 12/22/2018
akdndamndnsnendbdbsmskka glad to see this story is still active! i’m ready for the next chapter :))))! (i’m kidding take your time because it’s necessary for each amazing chapter) thank you for writing this i’m willing to trade my soul and a half for this story.
PersonOfIntrest chapter 36 . 12/19/2018
Sorry I didn’t actually read this story, I’m just here to say what the hecking heck was your profile. I think I spent a solid hour reading it. Bye now lol
RogueJacksonators chapter 36 . 12/21/2018
I have been following this story since the beginning of time and it is amazing to see it still going strong! Big kudos to you! Sometimes I go back and reread my favourite chapters from this fic when I’m missing pho. And thaaaank you for the jasper feels because after what rick did to us this year? Need it more than ever
An Idiotic Idiot chapter 36 . 12/19/2018
Oh my goshhhh you updated! And the chapter was nothing short of amazing!
Team Aurora chapter 35 . 12/6/2018
i read this 4 years ago, and i am glad that you continued
Guest chapter 35 . 9/16/2018
I love the story, PLEASE UPDATE!
Fanfic Lover chapter 12 . 8/26/2018
I know that you have written already, and that you cannot change your story. However, just as a general output, I want to say that I am not happy or satisfied by Annabeth's character. This is nothing personal, but the Percabeth relationship is GRADUAL, not that they hit it off selectively the moment they lay eyes on each other. Whatever, that's my opinion, and seriously, I don't mean to come across as rude or offending. I just want to express my views, which I believe I have the right to do as a reader.

~Fanfic Lover