Reviews for One Night
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Last line a gut punch.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
OMG that was just so so sweet. I know ist complete but cant u do another chapter on the both. They are my favourite hp couple!
Mayo i mi Ciel chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Hey,
my first AD/GG story, I ever read. And it's wonderful.
Gellert seems like a guy wanting his spotless career at all cost. Familiy or relationship, as he points it out, has no place. He and Albus say they want to be together after they found the hallows, but I'm not sure if this would work out. Gellert craves for power like after him only Voldemort. They both wanted to be rulers and failed because they were too power-hungry, too willing to commit ineffable atrocities to keep their position of the most powerful being, and therefore had to be stopped.
Albus in your story is this marvellous innocent sweet child, uh...yeah...he appears like one at least in some situations. A little bit shy and hopelessly inexperienced.
All in all I love how you described both of them.
I also liked the way you pictured the mild sexual scene. They didn't rush things which I think is only fitting in their position. Besides that it was also very natural seeing that they didn't seem to have much experience in this field.
Concerning the general mistakes in your story I can't say anything because you surely noticed by the many mistakes in this review that I'm not English and really not in the right position for complaining about mistakes I don't even notice. However, the German sentences should be read "Du bist so schön" and "Du siehst wunderbar aus". You should use "Du" instead of "Sie" because the latter is formal and you use it for example when you speak with your boss, a teacher or adult strangers, not when speaking with your lover or friend except you mock him with it, of course. "Lieber" you could write with a capital letter, because it's a noun and all nouns are written with capital letters in German.

Best wishes
Mayo
Fluro-Green Skittles chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
It's so sad and sweet and I loved it. Keep writing you wonderful person :)
DAIrinchan chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
I never knew the German language could be so sexy. XD