Reviews for When Given Dandelions
nowen chapter 8 . 6/23
i really love how they're always there for each other
nowen chapter 7 . 6/23
one hundred percent certain something like this happened! ;)
nowen chapter 6 . 6/23
that whole scene was pretty heartwrenching
nowen chapter 5 . 6/23
it works! it's a nice behind-the-scenes look at that moment
nowen chapter 4 . 6/23
they're just so cute together!
nowen chapter 3 . 6/23
you capture their dynamic in such an amazing way
nowen chapter 2 . 6/23
another good one. you have a very fluid style of writing which makes reading your words quite enjoyable and easy to picture, almost like watching part of an episode.
nowen chapter 1 . 6/23
that was very very sweet! loved it!
natiwati chapter 1 . 6/15
Oh, my God. This is so good. I've never read a fic before where kid Mikasa is represented so perfectly like omg. I absolutely love how you captured her! She's so in character-amazing job! Like, I was squealing for a bit because you projected her innocence so perfectly, like when she's playing with the little doll and she sets her on the bed and covers her so that she doesn't get cold. OH MY GOD. I don't know why but that really stuck with me because I can so see little Mikasa doing that. She's always acted beyond her years so when I imagine her doing childish things like that I just melt. And the scene where she's making the cake and the flower gets on her nose-UGH. I'm fangirling pretty hard right now, but I just really appreciated this. This was absolutely adorable and I really liked it a lot. I can't wait to read the rest of this :)
whatswiththemustache chapter 1 . 5/13
I read this entire thing when I wasn't logged in a while ago, so that's why i never left any reviews...but I just needed to come back here to say I LOVE THIS. You're terrific at keeping everyone in-character, the dialogue was great...even all the fluff, which i normally try to avoid, was just awesome. You portrayed Eren and Miaksa's relationship perfectly. I just totally loved this! You should write more stories for this genre, because there really aren't enough good AOT fics to go around. Anyway...keep up the good work, and a major thumbs up! :)
WildPowerxJ chapter 2 . 4/26
Omg that was unbearably cute! And so was the last one! 3 although i should have skipped this one cause it's like 1:30 and now i am so freaked out! ToT
Mr.E chapter 12 . 4/19
That brought a teer to my eye. I freaking LOVE IT! I look forward to more of this ( if I remember). To any one reading this comment, you should DEFINATELY read this amazing and heart felt story!
Mr.E
shelwyn chapter 12 . 2/5
Oh wow this story made me giddy and laugh and we'll made me feel happy. It was cute and slightly touching, I loved it and I often wonder if I should leave a meaningless review for every chapter just to increase review totals for stories I really enjoyed. Thanks for the great night.
RandomFTfangirl chapter 1 . 1/23
THIS WAS SO ADORABLE! But Martin, you dickhead. Anyway, I've always thought Mikasa was really pretty, but no one asked her out and I was thinking, ARE THEY ALL SCARDEY CATS OR ARE THEY JUST SCARED OD MIKASA!? anyway, I'm an Eren and Mikasa fan!
Tenshoru chapter 12 . 1/22
The perfect ending to a perfect story.