Reviews for When Given Dandelions
whatswiththemustache chapter 4 . 4/27
Rereading this (again, again) and just OH MY GOODNESS how is this so frigging cute and adorable and just ARG this is perfection. I love this story so much! 333
whatswiththemustache chapter 3 . 4/26
Aaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww
AIRbooks chapter 2 . 1/19
soooooooooooooooooooooooooo cuuuuuuute!
WndrPony chapter 2 . 1/14
I just recently watched AOT for the first time, and went searching for fanfiction after finishing it. hands down you are the best I've read yet!

I had to comment because I know EXACTLY which effing story that is in the beginning and it gave me nightmares for YEARS. I'm an "imitation adult" (like imitation crab, kind real of but not really), and I still can't sleep with my hands over the edge of the bed XD.

This was fabulous and I think you've done a great job keeping it in cannon. I know you wrote it a while ago, but I though I'd drop you a line to let you know it's being read and appreciated from here!
Vhosek chapter 12 . 9/27/2015
A truly wonderful set of stories that I have thoroughly enjoyed reading! I hope you do continue them at some point as you do great work! Thank you!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/26/2015
Eyegasims...
fuck why must it be so adorable.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
OM MY FUCK
My eyes had orgasims. This was so sweet.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
um , its not eren yeager its eren JEAGER
nowen chapter 8 . 6/23/2015
i really love how they're always there for each other
nowen chapter 7 . 6/23/2015
one hundred percent certain something like this happened! ;)
nowen chapter 6 . 6/23/2015
that whole scene was pretty heartwrenching
nowen chapter 5 . 6/23/2015
it works! it's a nice behind-the-scenes look at that moment
nowen chapter 4 . 6/23/2015
they're just so cute together!
nowen chapter 3 . 6/23/2015
you capture their dynamic in such an amazing way
nowen chapter 2 . 6/23/2015
another good one. you have a very fluid style of writing which makes reading your words quite enjoyable and easy to picture, almost like watching part of an episode.