Reviews for Feelings
sand beneath our feet chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
It's really good!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
Write more what happ er ns next
KyliaQuilor chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
Very nice and sweet.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
I like your story
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Love your story
It's fantastic
Blackromanoff chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
That was great! I would love it if those were Skye's real powers!
MYWINTERFIREFLY4 chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
You should make a sequel !
Little-Angry-Kitten chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Okay I can see that being her superpower, mind if I keep that bit of info for future references? On with the story though, so freaking heart breaking! And it's a possible scenario, the whole Skye comforting Ward thing I mean. I wish we got to see something like that in the show! Great job as always hun! Thanks for sharing this with us!
pronker chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Snappy ending with the revelation about AC's own comforter.
Aqua Mage chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Nice fic ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Awww feels
Prawn Crackers chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
I quite like Skye's "superpower"!

And I think you are a very talented writer! I am looking forward to reading a lot more from you! :-)
Wolf's Edge chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Sorry for the late review. Amazing job with this, everyone is perfectly in character. I LOVE it! Thanks so much for writing it! :-)
DrawnToDarkness chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Ooh, you and I are scarily on the same brain length! I've just started a longer SHIELD story in which Skye has a similar ability to this - if you'd like, I'll try and figure a way of changing it so it differs from your story :)

... And speaking of your story, I really enjoyed this. I love the description of the other's through what Skye can feel from each of them - the image of her crying for May, and sharing Coulson's panic and then feeling and being able to help Ward through his anguish is just lovely. Great imagery there! :)
SkywardLuvrrrr chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Exactly what I was looking for. U. R. AMAZING. Omg.