Reviews for Naruto's Holiday Harem: Thanksgiving Feast
Loved it!
death to all chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
i am death 90% of everyone will die a very painful and long death
Dragoon Of Darkness chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
This story was very good and flowed along nicely in fact. I really like the women you had picked and It's a shame this was only a one shot because it could have made many good chapters with it. The lemon parties were done very well and you are very skillful when it comes to writing these kinds of lemon stories.

I hope to see more in the future from you.
Iron Reprieve chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Hehe, now that was excellent. I think you've gotten better with group interactions.

Take care,

-IR
TruthMilitia chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Hi I was wondering if you could do an Icha Icha Paradise story with Naruto and Ryuzetsu (I think thats how you spell here name) pairing plz. If you don't know who she is, she is the prisoner in the Naruto Shippuden Movie: Blood Prison. Hope you consider my semi-request/semi-question. JA NE!

Also great story and lemon keep up the good work fellow Naruto: Shippuden fan and fanfic writer.
RyoshiMorino chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Happy Birthday, also, one fine lemon. And I mean that. It was excllent!
legacy of the demented chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
great
Unnatural Reader chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Great lemon... HAPPY THANKSGIVING
ChaosMagemon chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Magnificent and glad it was uploaded before Thanksgiving.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
great but at one point you referred to Shizuka as a redhead and, also when he was with Fuka you used Sakura's name.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
When you had naruto with fuka, you had sakura's name there.
Victinis Victory chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Will you do a fu lemon? Just curious
bankai777 chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
naruto sure has the holiday spirit.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Another lovely story!
Mark Whitley chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Not bad not bad. I also figured out why the next set of women in your next harem fanfic. Because those 5 women appear in the Naruto movie series that's why. And interesting females in your upcoming Clan Restoration fanfic. Keep on doing these fanfics. Mark Whitley