Reviews for My ending
Blackromanoff chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
It was such a great story I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Great! Story
I love Skye and Ward
ShipsRoyale chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
It was absolutely beautiful, i would've changed a few things however i prefer ur ending to the writers, May and Ward seriously eewww
skye42689 chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
I love this story
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
I feel like anything by Ariana Grande would be a perfect SkyeWard song( especially " the way")
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
I guess it would be super early in the series, but it would've been fangirl-tastic if the ep had been this way :) ! I can't wait for them to be a couple.
Glinda chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Loved how you expressed Ward's anger, but even with all that rage, I still don't think that he would ever hurt Skye. Still, I thought it was good. Kind of awkward though, they were kissing right in front of the whole team. And how did Coulson know that they loved each other? Just my thoughts, good story though.
Belle97 chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Aawww i love this! :))
DrawnToDarkness chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Awww! Love it! This is the ending I'd have liked to see! :)
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Legendary Story
always.theheartbeat chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
DUDE. Duuude dude dude. All right. So when watching this episode, and Ward took a swing at May, of COURSE my mind went all "What if that was Skye? WHAT IF he hurt her at some point?" So lemme just say, I'm glad you wrote this! Cause I've been trying to think up a way to get it down and I just couldn't really get there... Eep!
So fantastic job :D so cute. I love Skyeward. They are life. They are everything. I'd make a Skyeward playlist, but literally I can connect any song to them, so I just don't. (I've thought about making a playlist for any of my ships, but honestly... it'd just be all my music, so, that's a bit redundant).
Soo cute. I had this huge, idiotic grin on my face... I have this problem of loving when half of my OTP gets hurt. It's weird and strange and y'know, probably I have problems for it, but I just love it. Cause typically it leads to hurt/comfort or angst and those are my favorite things too, so... yeah, problems. But anyway! Clearly I loved this.
You maaay have ended on a cheesy note, but hey. Cheesy is good. And y'know what, I don't care HOW you end something, so long as I can be excited over the Skyeward.
jellybean96 chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Great story. This was really good. I loved it!
eddymyla chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
OMG... i loved it! not cheesy at all! seriously pulled at my "heartstrings".. now i'm gonna cry in the corner cuz my heart hurts so bad! this should've happened!

LOL. :)
Agent Scout-Acky18 chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
No, it was not cheesy at all... It was beautiful. Now, excuse me, I'm going to cry about this marvelous scene that TOTALLY should have been in the episode. I really teared up. Honestly.