Reviews for Other Child
TheHamsterInMyMind chapter 1 . 2/16
LOL - That said, I can't be very coherent or insightful in this comment mostly because my basic response is basically: *HUGGLES MY BBS - COME 'ERE!*
50ShadesofCray chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
You are trying to do me in with your awesome fanfic-writing skills. You are writing these cute little Mama Raydor stories and I'm sitting over here awwwing and feeling fluffy and stuff and forgetting about more important stuff, like eating and showering. I could hug you.
Liz chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Excellent moment here! Loved this!
Olafur Neal chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
That was so perfectly them! I love it!
murphycat chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Good job!
Que chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Beautifully done...very subtle nuances between Sharon and Rusty and still stay in character.
adama-roslinlove chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
That was wonderful. I absolutely loved it! I'm so glad you decided to write this.
Ellie5192 chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
What a great little rejoinder for that episode! I love the little arguments between them too, and that Rusty is missing them. And as for the 'other children' acknowledgement- made me just as emotional as the mother comment from Sharon.
CreoleGurl chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Great! Keep writing and sharing. Thank you.
Choice chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
THE FEELS! I love it, just like I absolutely loved what we got in the episode last night. 3 Amazing job!
shopgirl909 chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
This filled me with the warm and fuzzies. LOVE IT!
Force Unbroken chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
AWW. Pardon me while I dissolve into a puddle of goo. *melts*

How do you keep writing these two so perfectly? I mean, seriously. I feel like I'm watching an episode of the show every single time I read something you post. I love it.

And OH MY GOD, THAT PREMIERE. Not sure how I'm supposed to have a coherent thought after that. Can it be next Monday already?

...Sharknado. Oh Rusty. *snorts*
Nevada11 chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
very well done.
SChimes chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Oh my god so PERFECT. I can totally imagine her saying this - i DIED at the 'mother' thing pretty much. (SO did not see that coming. SO did not see ANY of it coming, i can't believe everything they put into this episode.)
In my head, this scene you wrote is absolutely 100% what happened when they went home and no one will ever convince me otherwise ;). THANK YOU for writing it and reminding me of all the feels I got from watching the actual episode! 'My other children' ahhhhh. *sigh* perfect epilogue.
Isolith chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
My heart knows just how your hearts feels! This piece gives me the same feels as well, oh sigh - just perfect. )