Reviews for Two is Not Always Better than One
Evaline101 chapter 17 . 4/28/2014
I LOVE IT! I know u don't like Lola or Francis, but I like the idea of them as a couple, really. Just a suggesting though
jkp13452 chapter 13 . 4/1/2014
Well if your interested Mary played Cora on teen wolf. She was pretty badass as a she wolf! She was Tyler hoechlins character Derek's sister. When I found out my mind was blown because they are completely different and look almost nothing alike.
Vengeful Guest chapter 17 . 3/25/2014
This is just awesome and you don't know how I wish you were writing for the show! I hope you haven't quit after the horror of episode 13. I'm really looking forward to that sequel you promised! Mabastian wedding night and a Francis-less life in Scotland is just what I need, especially now!
lilsweetheart874 chapter 17 . 2/20/2014
Oh if only the show could go this perfect
Kou Shun'u chapter 6 . 2/7/2014
Wouldn't mary be already fluent in french? And I believe francis has an older sister and two younger brothers, not a younger sister.
iloverob32 chapter 17 . 2/4/2014
What a great story! I don't think TV Francis would give up Mary so easily, but in this story, it works.
I'm on team edward-damon-bash chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
such a good chapter sounds like great story
iloverob32 chapter 10 . 2/4/2014
Omg! I loved the twist that what we saw in the carriage didn't really happen. Olivia is a pagan and this was all planned to get to Mary. Very believable and creative. Ready to read the next chapter. :)
HanaLovesFlowers chapter 17 . 1/30/2014
Such a good story! 3
Bashful Masher chapter 17 . 1/30/2014
Hey, my ship's on a ship that's not sinking! :) Thank you for sharing your fluffy happiness with us! Dreamy swoony Mash makes me goofygrin. That last line sums up my feelings! Really looking forward to your continuation. I have to laugh at the idea of Lola and Nostradamus - my impression is that they're both kind of holier-than-thou judgmental people, so I guess they would get along! Bye Kenna! Bye Francis! I won't miss you at all! I know, I know, Francis turned out alright in your story, so I won't Frant - Francis Rant, of course! :) Write more soon!
Joan89 chapter 17 . 1/30/2014
Ohhhh i loved it
pgoodrichboggs chapter 17 . 1/29/2014
Perfect ending nothing more to say, but write another one just as awesome;)
chrisrose chapter 17 . 1/29/2014
Woo-hoo! Great ending/beginning! :) Can't wait for the sequel. And the wedding night. ;) Aah, even a simple kiss makes me happy, the way you write it. :) I hope Bash's prediction of their life together is true! Although I worry...you probably wouldn't just tell us the outcome of your sequel. :P Ack, so is the opposite gonna happen? But I want them to have a long and happy life together *so much*. Well, I'll trust you. You won't hurt me like the show does, right? ;) At least they're really in love here (and Mary's not torn over Francis at all), so no matter what happens, I'm happier than I am with the show! You know, I find it very plausible that Kenna and Lola would stay behind in France... not just saying that 'cause I don't like 'em. I think. ;) Still warm and fuzzy over Greer/Leith, and glad you mentioned Aylee again. Very glad Aylee lives in your universe. Thanks for continuing the Mash adventures!
littealights chapter 16 . 1/28/2014
Awww! Greer and Leith! They are the best. This was such a lovely story!
Joan89 chapter 16 . 1/26/2014
I'm sad that is over. I can't to read more stories from you