Reviews for The Masked Swordsman
dragon chapter 3 . 1/29
Yu narukami
we the clones chapter 3 . 12/11/2014
pls mix it up. one from the invistigation team *cough*Naoto*cough* and another one from SEES
Treant Balewood chapter 3 . 11/20/2014
Alright now that last review comes off alittle awkward, oh well still tho Thanks for Writing!
Treant Balewood chapter 2 . 11/20/2014
No we definitely need Aegis at least she should log in now after it's started and get a unique skill because of it or something. Also interested to see where your going with this. Thanks for Writing!
Firehedgehog chapter 3 . 11/10/2014
ohh... nice
LaZella chapter 3 . 10/9/2014
I vote for Yu (cause he already uses a sword and it would be interesting to have the two wild cards meet each other and Fuuka because analyzes and strategy plus give her a chance to fight and show her skills or she can focus on back up skills like blacksmithing)
ShiNoPerusona chapter 3 . 9/24/2014
Reading what you have so far, and I think it looks good! There are a few grammatical issues (missing punctuation, mainly) that you may want to watch out for. Go back and fix them, make sure not to have them in new chapters, but I wouldn't change anything else!

Do you plan to have Persona elements in this story as well? Interactions between characters akin to social links, the ability to summon a Persona, and other things? What you have so far is interesting, but it could be even more so should you incorporate those elements well.

If there were some Persona characters I'd like to see more of here, it'd probably be Yuu, simply because having another protagonist seems appropriate to me (he's a sword wielder, too). Another person would definitely be Aegis, if you hadn't planned on her being in there as well, because of her bond and likely importance later in the story.
Unknown chapter 3 . 9/24/2014
can i vote for teddie? and also can you put the score of vote in the next chap? example
Mitsuru : **
Akihiko : **
Aegis : ***** (for the last time people, i won't put her in the game until ALO)- just an example if people vote Aegis is too many
Nanako : ** (why did any of you vote her? Yuu wouldn't let her play) - again just an example
Shadow : * (why would anyone vote for this thing?)
Etc
Auth-Ders chapter 3 . 9/22/2014
hmmm... i don't know, oh maybe we should send the comic relief (Yosuke and Junpei) cause that should be funny
Guest chapter 3 . 9/22/2014
I'll vote Junpei because :
1 he use sword
2 i want to see how junpei and klein react since they are almost the same
3 he's my favorite character
the other, maybe the sword user like Yuu or Mitsuru, or maybe Naoto cause why not?
Fier66 chapter 3 . 9/20/2014
Fuukaaaaaa-chan!

Seriously, MinatoxFuuka is rarely used on this site, so I want to see it damn it! Fuuka is the most adorable girl in Persona 3! If only she can be voted more than once. MinatoxMitsuru and MinatoxYukari is too mainstream. Using Fuuka will be more unique no?

Oh, and good story so far. There'll be no OCs right? Good good.
Dp11 chapter 3 . 9/18/2014
Sees for the win!
Deimos99340 chapter 3 . 9/17/2014
Junpei and Yukari.
OrionGold chapter 3 . 9/16/2014
Can we also see Strea and Philia? If you don't know, they're characters from the SAO video games.
Nunas The No Name chapter 3 . 9/15/2014
to the group i would chose naoto (since if she is his sister, then is a must-go) maybe chie or yukiko, thought yosuke would be better for the weapon issue, then that leave yukari, junpei and akihiko, maybe yukari an junpei for being the A-team he have in the begining of P3