Reviews for The Masked Swordsman
Tetsuya Silverstar chapter 3 . 6/24
I vote for Yu, definitely. The others, I dunno...
Tetsuya Silverstar chapter 2 . 6/24
Lol. "You guys have pretty cute faces." Favorite part ever.
WhiteClawRaven chapter 3 . 4/5
I vote for Mitsuru,Naoto and Yu or Junpei

I really hope sachi don't die in here. For pairing i really want to see a rare pair like MinatoxSachi. But no pressure. It's still your decision but i hope you put mitsuru in the sao world
maxigreget chapter 3 . 3/16
I vote for investigation team should go
Guest chapter 3 . 8/31/2015
This is definitely looking like a great Sword Art Online / Persona crossover ( kudos for being the first one to have the Investigation Team in the story).
As for Persona characters to be put in, here are my choices:
I.T.: Yu: skilled sword user, another Wild Card, would be the first to remember meeting Minato in Persona Q, composure even in life or death battles means able to stay level headed which is key in SAO
Naoto: excellent marksmanship ( could be effective archer in SAO / ALO, expert gunslinger in GGO), Little sister to Minato, expert detective (could be useful for mystery murder arc), high intelligence, able to think things out rationally, also adapt in CQC
Shadow Ops: Yukari: Expert archer, skilled healer ( always a must in RPGs), able to encourage others out of depression and keep focused (helped with Mitsuru when she lost her father), wants to see Minato again
Also, is there a chance that they will be able to use their Personas in SAO? Will Sho appear in the game as an enemy or anti-hero? Will Kirito and the SAO characters find out about Personas and Shadows, gain their own Personas and join with the Shadow Ops and Investigation Team after they get out? Will the Shadows appear in SAO, attack players and even serve as bosses? Will the characters from Persona 5 appear as enemies or allies? Will Kirito and the Persona Users form their own guild? Will Sachi live in this story? Will their be members of Laughing Coffin that are rouge Persona Users? Will Strega return? Will the Persona 1 and 2 teams appear by any chance? Will Adachi appear in the story? And is Teddie going to try ( and massively fail) to hit on the SAO girls?
ThatSadPanda chapter 3 . 4/16/2015
Instead of a vote I'd rather have you just think out your story and decide who would be best for development for plot, characters, and so on. Not fanboy reasoning or "just cuz reviews/vote".
dragon chapter 3 . 1/29/2015
Yu narukami
tlesenn or to-less-en chapter 3 . 12/11/2014
pls mix it up. one from the invistigation team *cough*Naoto*cough* and another one from SEES
Treant Balewood chapter 3 . 11/20/2014
Alright now that last review comes off alittle awkward, oh well still tho Thanks for Writing!
Treant Balewood chapter 2 . 11/20/2014
No we definitely need Aegis at least she should log in now after it's started and get a unique skill because of it or something. Also interested to see where your going with this. Thanks for Writing!
Firehedgehog chapter 3 . 11/10/2014
ohh... nice
LaZella chapter 3 . 10/9/2014
I vote for Yu (cause he already uses a sword and it would be interesting to have the two wild cards meet each other and Fuuka because analyzes and strategy plus give her a chance to fight and show her skills or she can focus on back up skills like blacksmithing)
ShiNoPerusona chapter 3 . 9/24/2014
Reading what you have so far, and I think it looks good! There are a few grammatical issues (missing punctuation, mainly) that you may want to watch out for. Go back and fix them, make sure not to have them in new chapters, but I wouldn't change anything else!

Do you plan to have Persona elements in this story as well? Interactions between characters akin to social links, the ability to summon a Persona, and other things? What you have so far is interesting, but it could be even more so should you incorporate those elements well.

If there were some Persona characters I'd like to see more of here, it'd probably be Yuu, simply because having another protagonist seems appropriate to me (he's a sword wielder, too). Another person would definitely be Aegis, if you hadn't planned on her being in there as well, because of her bond and likely importance later in the story.
Unknown chapter 3 . 9/24/2014
can i vote for teddie? and also can you put the score of vote in the next chap? example
Mitsuru : **
Akihiko : **
Aegis : ***** (for the last time people, i won't put her in the game until ALO)- just an example if people vote Aegis is too many
Nanako : ** (why did any of you vote her? Yuu wouldn't let her play) - again just an example
Shadow : * (why would anyone vote for this thing?)
Etc
Auth-Ders chapter 3 . 9/22/2014
hmmm... i don't know, oh maybe we should send the comic relief (Yosuke and Junpei) cause that should be funny