Reviews for Oh Phobias!
Sacrowhunter chapter 10 . 2/5
It kind of seemed like Hinata was going through pregnancy pains in this chapter, is that what you were going for? Love the story, and can't wait for the final chapter.
OreoCookieMonster chapter 10 . 1/30
Love It!
GossamersChild chapter 10 . 1/29
My favorite part of the last chapter was when Sasuke called Hiashi he said "yo old man". And then Hiashi didn't even sound like he cared and just asked where his daughter was. I don't know but that just made me laugh. Anyways I really love you story!
Saki-Hime chapter 10 . 1/26
Aww, I want someone like Sasuke too, specially on those days. Great chapter.
aurora0914 chapter 10 . 1/26
That... that... DAF;KLJASDFKL;JA
So cute.
I loved it.
Update sooooooooooooooooon! Not enough good SasuHina these days...
umnia chapter 10 . 1/26
Wooooow, that was A MASTER PIECE one , keeeeeeeeeep on honey.
Adri-Swan chapter 10 . 1/26
Cute! Yup a manly yell, whatever lets you sleep at night. Oh sasuke taking advantage of her, have you know shame? update soon KAY
Gaara's-Hina-Chan chapter 10 . 1/26
Aww! I loved this chapter! It was awesome! I'm sad that theirs only one chapter left, since i really love this story! :D hope you update soon.
Gaara's-Hina-Chan chapter 9 . 1/25
Lølz funny chapter. I'm loving this story! Its really awesome hope you update soon. Cuz this íş great! hehe
Akumakisses chapter 9 . 1/21
Oh! I loved all the phobias stories. Actually, I love all the stories you post, and if it wasn't for tumblr I would have never found them. So yeah, keep the awesome job going.
narutofreak23 chapter 9 . 1/21
That was... interesting. Please update soon! :) :p
Saki-Hime chapter 9 . 1/19
This also another great story, like it a lot. Update soon.
Uchiha-Lover2410 chapter 9 . 1/19
Ahhh this hit the craving I've been having for some nice Sasuhina fluff!
umnia chapter 9 . 1/19
Thank ya honey , ya ve made much better than i ve thought ya would ...SUCH A BEAUTIFUL MIND , keeeeeeeeep oonn .
Acetown chapter 9 . 1/19
Kia you're like really mean! Lol you have no idea how much that hurts! I feel for Sasuke. XD

Awesome chapter as always and love your story.