Reviews for Avenge or Revenge?
Jeangb chapter 5 . 8/24
You wrote at the beginning of this chapter, that we shouldn't read if we didn't like the idea of Christian being with other women,I disagree. We should read it to understand what his life could have been like before he met Ana. He did have fifteen subs so it is good to see what his relationship with them was. It shows just how much he changed to have Ana in his life. I think it's great.
Cindy chapter 5 . 4/19
I love your writing...very detailed and I love reading about Christians former life before Ana! Especially in this gives insight into Elaina's control over him and how he "just might have" found love before Ana if she hadn't been interfering with his every move and submissive. I really like Sabine's character...she's a lot like Ana, and you can't help for feeling for her because of losing DeClan. Keep up your good work. Ignore the naysayers! Your stories are great!
I like this story and insight into CG's life with a sub, especially one not annoying like Leila. Its also in character, in my opinion.

Thanks for sharing.
kristieb chapter 5 . 2/9
You gave me a thought during the last chapter.
Oh...I'm reading your story again. And no that's not my thought.
Tuscany Sabine...that would be a beautiful name for a little girl.
Oh wow! Thank you, thank you, thank you for an exceptionally riveting story, beginning to end! I cannot tell you how searingly painful my eyes are right this moment as I undoubtedly read most, if not all, chapters without blinking and without taking a break. I was glued to my iPad and my eyes, forced to endure without reprieve, scorched from the persistent dryness. But it was worth it! You obviously thought through the entire storyline, and executed the telling of it brilliantly. Great job! Bravo! This is me giving you a standing sooo deserve it!

And should you wish to continue with a sequel (if you haven't started already, I need to check your story list), then I, for one, would be thrilled and most appreciative!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/28/2015
How can Christian be talking to Elena about Sabina when he has signed a NDA?
Allaboutpassion chapter 7 . 12/28/2015
Awww, I so want these two together! I have found very few versions of Ana that I can stomach so I decided to read this. I think Christian has feelings for Sabine, feelings that surpass his usual Dom care for subs. Am I wrong?
joan.goldman.9 chapter 10 . 9/16/2015
Ding dong the Botox Bitch is dead! Hopefully Sabine and Aedan don't get discovered!? They need a HEA and they did the community a huge favor!
joan.goldman.9 chapter 9 . 9/16/2015
I really like Sabine with Aedan but I still can't wait to read what she's going to do to the Botox Bitch!
joan.goldman.9 chapter 8 . 9/16/2015
Oh I'm so glad she is with Aedan. So together they will get Elena?
joan.goldman.9 chapter 7 . 9/16/2015
OMG I absolutely love Gail!
joan.goldman.9 chapter 6 . 9/15/2015
He didn't tell Elena that he had already requested that they extend the contract prior to her requesting the change.
joan.goldman.9 chapter 5 . 9/15/2015
Loved Taylor's POV! Always love hearing from Taylor, Gail and Elliott. Elena is going to cause some trouble I see it coming. LOL
joan.goldman.9 chapter 4 . 9/15/2015
What happened to Jessica that she died?
joan.goldman.9 chapter 3 . 9/15/2015