Reviews for Nightfang Potter: Order Of The White Lotus
Zarina El Tigre chapter 6 . 1/25
Love these series. When are you going to update and are you going to go all the way to Book 7?
splashpaw chapter 6 . 7/11/2014
I like this story a lot! Please update soon!
Sorry for that big ol' rant. I just needed to whine about the characters. Shoulda waited for iheart's update
Ah well.

Best bits:
"Critter is cleaning," said Critter. "Critter likes to serve the noble house of Black."
Padfoot glared around the room. "And it's getting blacker every day."
Splashpaw chapter 6 . 7/3/2014
Hey, Hollywhisker. If you don't like Padfoot and the way he thinks, get the heck out of here.. You're only a freaking guest in the house.

I think she should be a lot nicer about it , and if she's not, to hell with her. I mean it, she's not a very nice character.

I think ya made a mistake with the sticky charm in the last chapter, because it was something different in this one. like the permanant sticking charm instead. :D

I really should add that creep Critter to my dislikes, because i would've found him unlikable even if he hadn't sold Padfoot to Red Helmet.

I liked the chapter, despite all of those disliked characters. To view a fuller rant, go to my bio and read until you find the lsit.

So, yeah, I liked this chapter! Interesting names you made for Stinking Lestrange and Reeker Malfoy.
I have a couple of suggestions for Umbridge's first name:
Toadface
Snakefang or Snakeheart
Viperfang
Darkheart
Blackfoot
Darkstripe

It would've been really funny if Padfoot said, 'YOU ARE A GUEST IN THIS HOUSE!iF YOU DON'T LIKE IT HERE YOU CAN BE CONFINED TO THE HOUSE EXCEPT FOR OUR ORDER MEETINGS!"

okay, I can't stop it any longer. I hate Hollywhisker. Is it okay if I get a stick an dbeat her senseless.

All in all, I REALLY REALLY liked the chapter.
Why the heck doesn't Fawnwillowhate Critter? Who CARES if he's a house-lemur, he's not a very nice one and furthermore, why can't he go and murder himself? I can totally respect the way Padfoot's treating him.

Fawnwillow's brain is clearly clogged up if she's too thick to realise that Critter needs to get his head jammed up a toilet.

I'm not flaming, just giving rants about the characters.
Liked it when Cherrytail said. "Mom thought we'd been fighting."

and

At which this, Padfoot seized him by the tail and yelling, "OUTTA HERE!" and threw him out of the room.

and

"Critter is cleaning," said Critter evasively.
"As usual," growled a voice behind him. "Sand up straight. Now, what're you doing?'
"Critter is cleaning,"repeated the lemur. "Critter lives to serve the noble house of Black."
"And it's getting blacker evvery day, it's filthy," meowed Padfoot

So yeah, I liked the chapter! Hope you et more reviews for your hard work and on last thought...
UPDATE SOON! :D
Guest chapter 5 . 6/25/2014
please updatesoon pretty please
Guest chapter 5 . 5/26/2014
If you need some ideas for Umbridge's name, here are some:
Toadface
Snakeheart
-just to show how evil she really is
Smith chapter 5 . 5/23/2014
Oh yeah! And I want you to kill off Hollywhisker instead of Padfoot. Because..
IF YOU KILL PADFOOT, I NEVER READ THIS STORY AGAIN! PLEASE, LET HOLLYWHISKER DIE IN HIS PLACE- OR EVEN BETTER, DELORES UMBRIDGE!
Oh,and my birthday is on June 1st, so could you update then? It'd be a great birthday present *hinthint*
Smith chapter 5 . 5/23/2014
GOD DANG YOU HOLLYWHISKER!
I hate Mrs. Weasley(Hollywhisker). She treats Harry(Nightfang) better than her kids, and she acts like SHE'S his mother, and he doesn't have a godfather or anything. If I was Black I would've given her a good smack across the face, and beaten her senseless. She treats Harry better than her own kits, cares for him more, and has better intentions for him. She's one of the people who should've died here, not Sirius- I really wish she had died! I hate Mrs Weasley!
Smith chapter 4 . 5/23/2014
Poor Padfoot :D I feel bad for him. To me, the fifth book sounded like a very badly-written fanfiction, and I can't understand why Nightfang kept mastering Occlumency and suddenly he forgot.. On and off. And guess what? If you don't kill Padfoot, I'll be sure that i don't even flame by mistake? Cause my concrit can be nasty. SO PLEASE DON'T KILL PADFOOT, HE'S MY FAVORITE CHARACTER!
Smith chapter 3 . 5/23/2014
Please update soon! I can't wait to see what happens in the later chapters!
Smith chapter 2 . 5/23/2014
What the heck, did Mafilda Hopkirk change her name to Blacktail - or Blacktail to Mafilda- or what? I loved it, but you called Blacktail Mafilda or Mafalda or something in the first Ministry letter.
Smith chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Wow.. you captured them and porttrayed them verywell, I'm excited for the next one!
WyldClaw chapter 5 . 5/10/2014
That was amazing as always . I love all the specific details
Wildfire chapter 5 . 5/5/2014
I love how you portrayed Sirius/Padfoot being his godfather. You should have a fight with Hollywhisker and Padfoot and have them fighting about whose job it is to take care of Nightfang.
Splashpaw chapter 5 . 5/5/2014
Poor Padfoot. You should have him make Hollywhisker back off :D
Have him tell her Nightfang's he's his godfather and he's the one who takes care of him.
It'll be funny to see him yell at Kreacher/_.
Love spaghetti (ok that's not revelant to the story).
I thought it was funny at the end when Berrytail and Cherrynise told Hollywhisker she couldn't "do that".
Update soon and I hope you get more reviews for your hard work :D
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
I'll Dad you had that thing out
I'll tell Dad
Live this idea! Keep up the great work!(DON'T KILL PADFOOT)