Reviews for Two Sides of the Coin (edited version)
tammy henson chapter 1 . 3/31
love it
ammNIwriter chapter 1 . 3/29
This one shot was well written. The characters were just like their counterparts on the show. I liked Arthur finally realising all the good luck they've had and making the jump that it was magic helping him on so many occasions.

Thanks for writing.
Anna-Margaret
Narlth chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Ok. I cracked. :P

This is looking really interesting so far, I'm excited for the rest :D
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
good story
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
And so it starts. I'm ready with a mound of junk food for a marathon re-read of Coins. No one bug me until Tuesday. Here we go. Woohoo!
LinBates chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Loved it more the second time around!
Jinx2016 chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Awesome fanfic and well written
sarajm chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Hooray! I've finally started on the series!. I'm only disappointed I waited this long.
On to the next now.
SpangleyPony chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Brilliant, absolutely brilliant! :-D I hope you write lots of stories in this particular universe. I'm off to read the sequel.
LFB72 chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
I really enjoyed that - congratulations for winning best dialogue on HOC - praise indeed!

I liked how Arthur extracted everyone's opinion's before outing Merlin - may need to check out the sequel.
Millie85998 chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
This was simply amazing. Great story, you are very talented.
Henry Vyne chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
This was pretty great! I really enjoyed reading Arthur's reaction at the table, and I'm so happy that in this story they all get some more closure. The show really could have done with a little bit more of that. Anyways, I'll definitely be checking out the sequel. Great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Holy Shit! This is good! Arthur finally grew a brain!
Freya Potter chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
This is freaking awesome! Great job! :)