Reviews for Effects of a Titan
Sora with an S chapter 20 . 10/21
Heh. The Serenity crew were funny enough, but the RvB team were hilarious. GG Shelia, you'll get them next time.
Terror Dark Calws Army chapter 1 . 10/19
This feels very firefly to me.
Theother1.gater chapter 31 . 9/2
okay I have to admit this is my third time re-reading this story to catch up and I'm actually rather pissed at myself for never catching all of the Firefly and serenity references I don't know how I missed that but somehow I did and I love this story like five times more because of it
Okay, just saw your author’s note about the Halo gun thing, I retract my previous paragraph comment about Halo and Mass Effect guns. Sorry, still love the story.
Love the story, the only grip I have is about Halo weapons being useless in Mass Effect. Technically speaking, Mass Effect weapons are really only as powerful as today’s weapons, the main advantage to switching to mass effect weapons was logistics, as you didn’t need to worry about ammo with them. At least until they introduced heat sinks, which kinda negated any benefits Mass Effect weaponry had over conventional powder weapons. Really, Halo weapons would have an advantage over Mass Effect in terms of sheer tissue damage, as that’s alot of mass moving very quickly, however mass effect would have a massive advantage in armor penetration as that’s a small amount of mass moving even quicker. Still, that’s a minor gripe all things considered, I really like how you’ve written Chief and Cortana. Mallus and his crew are even better.
Daedleuss chapter 31 . 8/31
Just read your entire story I really good read Can't wait for the next chapter
TheRightPrice chapter 28 . 8/19
This might be the best resolution to the Geth's evolution and heresy problems and Cortana's rampancy that I've seen implemented in a fan fiction. Nicely done.
TheRightPrice chapter 21 . 8/19
Alright this just doesn't make sense. Why are the Spartan energy shields in this fic instantly broken by Mass Effect small arms fire but the armor itself, even the undersuit, is impervious to even high powered Mass Effect about rifles?
TheRightPrice chapter 7 . 8/18
Why are you making Chief get a headache everytime he goes into "Spartan Time"? That's not a thing that happens to Spartans.
TheRightPrice chapter 6 . 8/18
Okay, this is rather dumb. Why would Chief and Cortana just tell their circumstances and everything to some random medical doctor they've just meet? It makes no sense and is out of character. Chief was raised to be a secret weapon by an intelligence organization and Cortana is a cyber warfare and cyber security AI, running around spouting their information to anyone they come across is absolute OOC nonsense.
TheRightPrice chapter 4 . 8/18
I understand why people took issue with some of your decisions with this fic. For the sake of nonsensically balancing an inherently unbalanced matchup you dramatically nerfed the Halo component while roiding up the Mass Effect one. Nerfing or de-powering a popular character, faction, or franchise so that they don't dominate over a character, faction, or franchise that they absolutely should (based on official lore) dominate over is generally looked down upon.
thomassmith69 chapter 1 . 8/6
Bout three paragraphs in. Was like hmmm something going on. Then re read the ship name. Well that could be a different way of saying serenity. Haha good work there.
Hello, mate

Are you still writing this fic? Hoenst question.
Assassin's Qtip chapter 24 . 7/2
Mucked up the Halo MACs? Nah man, you did not, and I speak as a halo nerd with working knowledge of Mass Effect Physics (and physics too, I did not go through college physics without learning something XD).
The Biggest guns in Mass Effect have their output measured in kilotons, and the standard heavy MAC have their output measured in MEGATONS. Even the small MACs will still probably measure in the triple-digit kilotons, as compared to the Mass Effect's largest guns measured in double-digit kilotons.
ddsurvivor chapter 29 . 6/24
LOL ROFL Holy "..." hahaha!
1,061 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »