Reviews for Effects of a Titan
philmeyering chapter 28 . 11/20
Roooorrggghhhg this is awesome! My blood pressure is on the rise! More please! Lol
FriggleBerry chapter 4 . 11/6
I’ve always seen fics where chiefs guns do hella damage in mass effect this is nice it will make him use this universes gear rather than his normal guns we are all super used to it’s nice to see some change
Kall399 chapter 28 . 10/31
Really enjoying this I love crossovers. Hope this gets continued!
psp reader chapter 28 . 10/20
Damn... Nice
NacNak chapter 28 . 10/8
OH MY GOODNESS! XD

I love this story! I freaking love it to death! Go Cortana! Woooo!
joecola00 chapter 28 . 10/8
Sooooo, any ETA on an update to this beauty?
Edgeoftoday chapter 28 . 10/3
Just blitzed through the story to get here and I have to say, it's a freaking pity this story left where it did. There were a few relatively annoying parts near the beginning but it balanced itself out before even reaching the double digits chapter wise. The real strongpoint of this story, even more than the story itself, is the incredible charcter development along the way. It's hard to find a story that fits it so seemlessly into the main plot these days, especially from a fanfiction of all things, so I feel I have to repeat myself, it's a sad pity that it didn't go farther than it did. So far the only halo/mass effect crossover I've found that's even close to this is To Infinity, and even then its only real advantage over this is the lack of mistakes as well as no serious controversy surrounding its plot points.
This story however, while being shorter and not as smoothly written, takes the attachment you feel for the main characters and dials it up to 11. I hope to see more before the year ends, but if not, then it was a fun tide while it lasted. It will go down as a good but sadly incomplete story like many others like it.
Captain Cheeseburger chapter 20 . 9/8
I see that someone watches the greatest web series ever. Of all time.

So far great story!
darkfinder chapter 27 . 9/7
i thought she ask them . oh well fun to see what happens .
Kifo Sotri chapter 28 . 8/30
Oh my freaking God, I think you've blown my mind with the sheer beauty of these past few chapters. I got into this story somewhere around twelve chapters ago, and it was great then, but good god is it wonderful now. I love what you're doing with Cortana and i love the way you've integrated the Firefly universe so perfectly with the Mass Effect one. I eagerly await your next update and will most definitely be rereading this story for a very long time.
COBRS DARKNISS chapter 28 . 8/26
I will say I’ve read quite a few halo and mass effect crossovers, that are fantastic and while yours isn’t the best it is way better than most. The only slight issue I have is the cutting between the two or three groups near the end is sort of random and jumpy, and the damage unsc firearms did was pretty weird when you realize they can destroy Prometheus a which are forerunner.
Earthly Entity chapter 28 . 8/26
Barza your about to receive a cortana whoop ass. Also will cortana receive a synthetic body or something?
BlueSnake19 chapter 28 . 8/25
Sooo I’m curious what this makes Cortana. The first of a new true ai?

Interesting. I love this and you and can’t wait!

This story is a maximum blast!
Dominic-G chapter 28 . 8/24
Hell yeah Cortana!

Also, I can not WAIT for the Infinity to slip space next too the citadel and go: "yeahhhhh so, about our SPARTAN you've attacked? Not cool bro, not cool"
Quartz chapter 28 . 8/21