Reviews for Effects of a Titan
NacNak chapter 29 . 7/12/2020
It's back baby! Woot! Good to see an update, and better to know you're doing relatively okay.

I'm very eager to see what happens next, Cortana contending with BARZA is pure awesome, I love reading every second of that, though I can't help but worry for her, even though I'm sure she'll do fine... Right? Hehehe.

I hope Chief doesn't do something foolish, like try to sweep the reapers leg even with Palmer and Shepard's help. XD

Nice to see Lasky take some initiative, I hope it goes well for them, can't wait to see how the galaxy will react to the sight of the Infinity, if they don't try to keep it under wraps for some reason.

And seeing some Citadel life even if only a little, is a nice touch. In all, yet another Outstanding chapter! Hehehe, even with so many cliff hangers. XD

I can't wait to see what's next, until next time, Stay Awesome!
Guardian of the Inheritance chapter 29 . 7/12/2020
Good job keep it up
Martin Blue chapter 28 . 6/21/2020
Well, this was a story out of the blue that had an unusual start and hit all the right buttons for intrigue, excitement, epicness etc etc. Awesome story, and a great portrail of Chief, Cortana and the process of rampancy.
nitewolf423 chapter 28 . 6/19/2020
Get him girl
Sm0keyPanda chapter 28 . 6/9/2020
Glorious. I need more.
MadTitan3030 chapter 28 . 5/7/2020
damn good story cant wait for future updates and just curious but is chief going to have a romance
daggercloak000 chapter 28 . 5/4/2020
Nice... Please update soon
gabofo chapter 28 . 2/19/2020
I'll wait. Because it'll be worth it.
Archangel Writings chapter 28 . 2/13/2020
Thank-GOD it looks like the Cortana we all know and love will be sticking around. I absolute HATE what 343 did to her in Halo 5, so reading a fic of good ‘ol Chief and Cortana kicking ass together is always a pleasure. Especially loved that last part where you used the scene from Halo 3 where John saved Cortana from the Gravemind. Easily my favorite cutscene in all of Halo. Just PLEASE let Cortana stay with the Chief, and keep up the good work...
... Archangel Writings
Pax chapter 28 . 1/16/2020
Superb story!

I was a bit doubtful about the "Firefly" crew being aliens (mostly) for a while, but I got used to it after a few chapters. After that, the story just kept progressivly better all the time.

Excellent characters, great action, suspense & intrigue in a well crafted plot. Can't wait to see more, many thanks!
finstermunker chapter 28 . 12/6/2019
Excellent story. Doing a very good job of balancing such an enormous cast of character and yet maintaining pacing.
philmeyering chapter 28 . 11/20/2019
Roooorrggghhhg this is awesome! My blood pressure is on the rise! More please! Lol
FriggleBerry chapter 4 . 11/6/2019
I’ve always seen fics where chiefs guns do hella damage in mass effect this is nice it will make him use this universes gear rather than his normal guns we are all super used to it’s nice to see some change
Kall399 chapter 28 . 10/31/2019
Really enjoying this I love crossovers. Hope this gets continued!
psp reader chapter 28 . 10/20/2019