Reviews for Effects of a Titan
Guardian of the Inheritance chapter 31 . 4/25/2021
Good job keep it up
Dasgun chapter 1 . 4/25/2021
Qrs-jg chapter 31 . 4/24/2021
Fuck yeah that was awesome! Chief kicked ass and Palmer finally got her humbling; soooo worth the wait.
Scarease chapter 31 . 4/24/2021
Well is she ok ?worped by logic plague what ?
Thekiller7 chapter 6 . 4/24/2021
I admit I got a laugh at the Infinity cutaway
Thekiller7 chapter 5 . 4/24/2021
Rogue, not Rouge
Thekiller7 chapter 2 . 4/24/2021
Ah, now I see you based the crew off the Serenity crew from Firefly
Thekiller7 chapter 1 . 4/24/2021
Was the 2700 tons about the Dawn? Because even at half a ship I'm pretty sure she's far beyond a mere 2700 tons. More likely at several Nimitz Carriers while cut in twain
atsik101 chapter 31 . 4/24/2021
The Chief is the one that gives Cortana her purpose, her humanity. Without him she will become just like the Reapers, but with him by her side as equals, not human and AI but as a Reclaimer and as his Ancilla she will become the digital goddess that will save all life in the universe!
evevee chapter 31 . 4/24/2021
Did not expect this to update, but glad to see it back! Thank you for pushing through and getting out yet another chapter, and a good chapter it is in my opinion. Still excited to see where this fic goes, both for the Infinity plotline and this one following Chief. I hope to see another soon, thanks for writing, GL and TC!

-evevee
NacNak chapter 31 . 4/24/2021
OH LAWD SHE COMMING!

XD
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2021
Stupid MOTHERFUCKER TRASH FANFIC
Mangoose chapter 18 . 2/27/2021
The Spartan-IVs may not be as inhumanly proficient as the IIs, but they definitely are more human.

If you think about it, the IVs are the direct descendants of the Spartan-Is because they were soldiers who are already in service that were given augmentations.

The IIs and IIIs on the other hand are all child soldiers.

Also, move over Garrus! Mallus has definitely become my favorite Turian.
Mangoose chapter 11 . 2/27/2021
Oh Kai, thank you for ruining any possibility of establishing good will between Cerberus and the Masterchief.
1,073 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »