Reviews for Emancipated Minor
yanny10033 chapter 20 . 8/19
remus is a smug little shit XD
A fan chapter 43 . 7/25
Thank you so much for writing this kick-ass story. I loved it. I don't have words to tell you just how much, so... *thank you*.
mckertis chapter 43 . 7/22
A bit of a disgusting story, i could not endure all 40 chapters of it.
Sianycat chapter 43 . 7/7
Very good! I actually read the other one first and I thought I was rereading it until I realised it was different story
silverangel116 chapter 1 . 7/6
great story
Mila Pink chapter 43 . 7/3
I loved so much this story.
It was emotionaly.

I need to read more stories of you.
Kiss
spicypeppersauce chapter 43 . 4/30
Just finished reading and I'm sad that it's over! Such lovely writing and story telling. I look forward to any future works of yours : )
shadewatcher chapter 43 . 4/25
SQWEEEEEEEE! OMG LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! That was just too AWESOME! I just LOVE the whole mentor/father deal with Harry and Severus. Too CUTE!
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 9 . 4/11
I was not expecting a Snape mentor story from your summary, let alone one where Malfoy Sr is also a mentor of sorts. I was expecting one where Harry is emancipated and takes control of his life.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 2 . 4/11
Dooooooooooooolores, never Deeeeeeeeeeeeeelores.
Mystical G Panther chapter 43 . 4/10
awesome!
Innana chapter 42 . 2/15
What I wouldn't give to have been in the ROR whilst Lucius and Sev played! Ok so I quite fancy Lucius Malfoy (as well as Severus hehe)
Innana chapter 39 . 2/15
And now I want ice cream too because I can almost taste it. The image I now have in my mind of Severus sitting in a cab is priceless
Innana chapter 20 . 2/14
Ooh whilst I can totally see Remus listening to The Beatles, I rather imagine Severus to be more into David Bowie, T-Rex, Mott The Hoople possibly even Pink Floyd but I suppose we all have our own interpretation ;-)
Innana chapter 12 . 2/14
I love this story, especially the light Lucius but I'm wondering how Draco is going to feel about his dad being friendly with his school rival. I like the idea of Harry emancipation himself from his dreadful relatives.