Reviews for Emancipated Minor
jEN chapter 43 . 2/18
Thanks
smiles2go chapter 43 . 2/13
Very well written. Enjoyed it alot.
Rachelfairynose chapter 1 . 2/11
I love this story, and the spin off, so much this is my fourth read through haha!
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 4 . 2/9
I'm finding this to be very intriguing so far.
bookgirl113 chapter 1 . 1/1
Good Lord, Severus! You've MET Petunia, so what is this nonsense about her treating Harry kindly in any way?
Ezmerelda chapter 43 . 12/25/2016
Wonderful! I lost sight of this story while it was in progress and just found it again, finished. I'm so glad! I love the way you wrote all the characters and enjoyed their interactions. Thanks for writing! -"-
BlueWater5 chapter 33 . 12/21/2016
Nice action chapter.
BlueWater5 chapter 20 . 12/21/2016
Of course it's easier for the bullies to forget and forgive than those being bullied. The victim of an attempted manslaughter will find it hard to forgive.
BlueWater5 chapter 16 . 12/21/2016
Great duels, and nice sportsmanship afterwards. Hmm, what would be the result of a duel between Remus and Severus?
Guest chapter 43 . 12/13/2016
This is a amazing story I swear its like the third time I'm reading this and still enjoying it
a person 56 chapter 43 . 12/13/2016
I love your story so much I've read it like 3-4 times already and it hasn't lost its zest love this
lilikaco chapter 43 . 12/4/2016
That was excellent! I thoroughly enjoyed the plot and the characterizations. I definitely thought there was going to be Dramione when Hermione was in the hospital wing in critical condition lol. Did Harry change his name to Harry Snape by the way? Anyway I'm so grateful you shared this story with us, thank you very much!
lilikaco chapter 30 . 12/4/2016
Sassy Harry!
lilikaco chapter 19 . 12/3/2016
Son?! Yessss! I love how he's going to be a father figure for Harry
lilikaco chapter 15 . 12/3/2016
They are friends yippeeee! I'm so excited for the duel... I think Severus will win!