Reviews for kung fu panda alternet beging
doglover500 chapter 6 . 9/23/2014
Pretty good story. Some spelling and grammar mistakes but overall really good story. Keep it up.
ItzRaz chapter 6 . 9/22/2014
Awesome story, man. Please update soon!
Also you have few spelling errors in your story.
avidreader-everafter chapter 6 . 9/12/2014
Good premise and you almost have it but please go over it one more time for spelling and grammar. Other than that its good
Capitalist computers cry chapter 5 . 7/9/2014
I don't like the changes in point of views because you overused it a bit much but good story
BluTiger101 chapter 5 . 6/14/2014
Well. You did improve on making the paragraphs shorter :)

Though there is plenty of room for improvement! And I'm here to help.
BluTiger101 chapter 4 . 6/14/2014
Only a couple plot-holes...

lol. I meant like a dozen. But that's okay!

I'm here to help.
BluTiger101 chapter 3 . 6/14/2014
Quite a story so far.

I've already posted the things needed to be changed in the first couple of reviews lol
BluTiger101 chapter 2 . 6/14/2014
Use quotation marks. They help :)

It's a little bit too rapid.

For instance:

In the second paragraph, Po and Mr. Ping were having breakfast and chatting, then bandits start attacking in the same sentence.
BluTiger101 chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Well, I've seen some typos already lol.

Make sure to make the paragraphs shorter and smaller, try to avoid massive blocks of text.

Make sure to add periods and commas as well.
Dragoness of the Stars chapter 5 . 2/18/2014
Pretty good, though you might want to work on spelling (for example, 'cook' instead of 'cock', etc.) And clarity as far as who's talking goes. But the story's great! I'll definitely keep reading!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/28/2014
nice
lola3934 chapter 5 . 1/27/2014
Training is very good shown, generally chapter is really well and great. I can't wait to the next.
Regards lola3934
Dues12 chapter 5 . 1/21/2014
Wow this os wesome keep it up Pandamaster
Solarsystemex chapter 5 . 1/21/2014
Very interesting. Such a pity Tigress doesn't like Po at the moment, but she will eventually.
tlc234stars chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
It is really good chapter. There are some run-on sentences in this chapter.

But I see some grammatical errors, you need to fix it. The story is much better than mine because your plot doesn't go off place. The story summary need to fixed because it will be a better summary. Just my nice advice. ;)