Reviews for Mon Petit Gâteau
AliceCullen3 chapter 2 . 6/26
LOVE IT!
Missdellusion chapter 2 . 6/12
Awwwww why I'd this isn't the most adorable chub appreciation fiction I've ever read.

I think that this was eloquent and it was endearing.

You write real well and aside from the tinge of Envy I admit that I love your Work
Nekocin chapter 2 . 5/11
This is absolutely cute~
Dimplz chapter 2 . 2/13
Cute story. I loved your Chubby!Draco. You never see our heroes in anything other than sculpted bodies honed by years of Quidditch. It's so very nice to see them a different way (I've read one Chubby!Hermione as well). I also loved Harry's sentiments towards Draco's body. Thanks for writing.
despicableme chapter 2 . 1/29
This was really refreshing, I don't remember ever reading about fat Draco :) Great story!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/23/2014
This is actually really well written! Good plot. :)
Ralaj chapter 2 . 12/14/2014
I can't handle how adorable this story is. Love ChubbyDraco! Write more like this please!
Luv Draco 3 chapter 2 . 10/3/2014
Really adorable and Fun, Love it :D
Kai Chen chapter 2 . 9/28/2014
This is adorable.
steve chapter 2 . 8/21/2014
Fat draco is... Ble.
I don't mean fat people are ble (my ex had a lil meat on his bones .) but malfoy was born to be perfect!
Even so, story was cute and i love idea of harry cooking ;)
InkedBaby chapter 2 . 5/25/2014
Fat Malfoy freaks me out a bit, honestly. I feel like if it was any other character it wouldn't be so strange, but because Draco always was bony and thin its odd. This is really cute though, i loved all the emotion and Harry is too sweet to handle. Loved it.
Dutchess Applebomb chapter 2 . 5/15/2014
So incredibly sweet :-) I love your writing style! Great chemistry between harry and draco!
wiccademon chapter 2 . 3/28/2014
OMG the only fanfic I've read to date where one of the characters isn't fit and physically perfect.
CURVES RULE XD
DarkLady19 chapter 2 . 1/22/2014
Loved it! I thought the entire thing was just really adorable, and I think you got across Harry and Draco's characters really well.
trollnexus chapter 2 . 1/18/2014
Perfect. Absolutely exquisite. The pacing, the dialogue, the detail...and, best of all, the way you portrayed Draco's insecurity about his body. Body image is really a delicate topic, and I know from experience how hard it is to navigate through a lover's misgivings, on either end. I think in the end the best one can do is to just honestly show the other person one's love, and Harry did that well here. I wish I could see more of how this relationship will unfold, but I suppose my imagination will have to do :P Thank you for writing this.