Reviews for You deserve better than her
VioletVixen3000 chapter 15 . 8/31/2016
Nicely done. I love the fabrics that cover that moment in Russia when Felicity caught Oliver with Isabel. That was definitely a turning point in their relationship. I also like the fabrics that have Felicity walk in on Oliver with Sara- after Felicity told Oliver about Moira. I would have loved to see that in this fict. Good job!
ngtrf chapter 15 . 3/9/2016
thanks
ruehlem chapter 16 . 12/4/2015
Great story!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/18/2014
I'm having trouble finishing this story because your version of Felicity seems to be a DUMMY!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/18/2014
I never did like it whenever they tried to pair up Barry and Felicity, they were just doing it for drama's sake and everyone knows anyway that the only girl for the Flash is Iris.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/18/2014
I think ole Nigel is Felicity's new lover.
Tairine chapter 17 . 8/7/2014
Lovely!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/5/2014
I am enjoying this story so much! You are the Queen of the Slow Burn. Love all the action and emotion. You have a great writing style and I'm looking forward more of wonderful story. Last but not least: Loved the line in your author's note about how all things are helping them find their way to each other. Signed (though not logged in), scarlett2u
iluvfangs chapter 14 . 6/17/2014
Awesome story...eerie how close you came to the real deal with Slade going down!
iluvfangs chapter 9 . 6/17/2014
I'm still reading...I should be working...oh well! Love this story to pieces!
iluvfangs chapter 4 . 6/17/2014
I just came across this story through recommendation on Tumblr. I'll admit I'm at work but I can't seem to get anything done. I started reading to save it for after work...Nope I'm on to Ch 5! Amazing!
tinybatfists chapter 7 . 6/4/2014
I...love this. I'm so glad I found you. Haha. You write the angst wonderfully. I'm just about as emotionally invested in this as with the show. Brava.
PoisonAngelMuse chapter 15 . 5/5/2014
OMG! This story was truly amazing! I fell inlove with it!
Amazing job! Love dthe epilogue!
xx
Leenababy chapter 15 . 3/29/2014
Love it!
NocturnalRites chapter 15 . 2/11/2014
This was terrific. I wish you were writing for the show!