Reviews for A Man and His Bandana
liam chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
i am a dedicated reader :) the best start to a one piece story I've read, so enticing i want more.
also love the structure of the story and how this chapter ends.

needs to be shared and must be continued
Luke chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Great story. The plot for the first chapter was immersive and fantastic to read. The plot drew me into reading more, the writing is perfect and the first chapter doesn't rush through the story. The fan fiction has potential and can succeeded in having more chapters.

Fantastic read!

I'm looking forward to reading chapter 2 of the fan fiction.

HAREOO3 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Dont know what the plot is yet, but it looks like its going to be an interesting story! Please update soon
Kojo208 chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
That funny I always thought when Zoro put on his bandana he was letting his demon side loose. I can't wait to see how you portray this.
Blame-It-On-Magellan chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Aww I was smiling like the idiot I am by simply reading the summary. . This story is great, and Zoro's one of my fave characters. What's not to like about him? Anyways, I'm really happy you decided to write your own story. You can feel his emotions and feelings in your writing, it's descriptive, and it made me think. I never forgot that whole 'Does that bandana make you stronger?' thing too. :3 So far, this has a lot of potential. I hope you continue this! .