Reviews for Chicken Run: Ginger Wants Babies!
Loyaldeer chapter 9 . 12/30/2012
I wish you would just finish the story!
Purpledolphin chapter 9 . 8/24/2012
Why?! Why did you have to end the chapter like that?! Why couldn't you just finished the story?!
joshua lundquist chapter 9 . 11/29/2009
wow ginger your mean you left rocky
AnimeLizz chapter 9 . 7/25/2009
Aw, when was the last time this was updated? I wanna see what happens! :)
Sugkuk chapter 9 . 1/22/2008
NO! YOU DON OF A HANDBAG! DON'T LEFT ROCKY! the picture in my head seeing that you write in the last few scentence is killing me! DON'T MAKE GINGER LEAVE ROCKY YOU BASTARD!
Nausicaa of the Spirits chapter 9 . 6/8/2006
*Starts to feel the tears coming and begins crying* How could you? May God have mercy on Rocky's little broken body. But I have a little suggestion. How about Alastor turns on Mac and has the other dogs eat her instead?
silverswan1487 chapter 9 . 3/23/2004
suspense...killing...me...hurry...please...
British Child chapter 9 . 3/3/2004
Lol, wow very interesting plotline! When I first came up for ideas to do CR fanfiction, I was completely at a loss because the first film ended so well, there wasn't really anything to pick up from or create a new villain for the chickens. I mean, what can you find on a safe, protected sanctuary? ) That's why I tried a new approach, but yours is the other road and it still manages to work out brilliantly! Only two more chapters left? I hope they're updated soon!
smeagolishsmeagol55 chapter 9 . 2/27/2004
I liked this chapter and the word 'friskey chiskey' never fails to crack me up... Alastor is on the prowl! You make these dogs sound v. dangerous and fearful. You brought out the characters well... I'm looking forward to the next chapters.
urbanlegend23 chapter 6 . 2/23/2004
KK, I don't mind that you disliked the story, but please try to specify WHY rather than just saying "GAY!" That's not very constructive.
KK chapter 6 . 2/21/2004
GAY.
Hoya Hitiami chapter 2 . 2/21/2004
Chacters were OOC sometimes...hmm...good though..
silverswan1487 chapter 8 . 1/27/2004
Whoa. Suspense building up. I can't wait for the next chapter!
silverswan1487 chapter 7 . 1/21/2004
This is really good, please don't stop!
teddybear chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
sorry i didn't review before, but this story is coming along great! don't stop. can't wait to read more. o...mac is so evil, can we ever trust her again?