Reviews for The Road Back to Flowerbud
bloodylake chapter 6 . 3/1/2017
So they're all going back?! Yay!
bloodylake chapter 5 . 3/1/2017
Wow! All of them in a rock band is something i'd pay to see! Claire is clearly owning the stage, like a supercharged energizer bunny XD
bloodylake chapter 4 . 3/1/2017
Poor Cliff! But this is really a more realistic side of him that i never thought of. Vaughn is a total jerk and badass in this! I think it suits him XD
bloodylake chapter 3 . 2/28/2017
Whoa! A rapid-hyper-Claire is very rare indeed!

I like your Claire a lot, so spunky at the same time badass!
bloodylake chapter 2 . 2/28/2017
Poor Gray! This is a rather believable side to Gray, usually people often portrayed him as a hothead and stubborn.

He's actually just a really insecure guy who is also very shy! XD

Good job!
bloodylake chapter 1 . 2/28/2017
I can't believe i hadn't review on this earlier!

This is an awesome story with in depth characters personalities that's a whole lot different from other HM stories I've read!

Kudos to you!
Mnemah chapter 9 . 11/19/2014
This story is crazy and awesome! So much rumble and tumble haha not typical of your average HM fanfic but you've done it very well! Your descriptions of bars and motorcycles is superb and I like your style- I dk how to describe your style, but it's different and I dig it.
Nova Edgewater chapter 8 . 5/28/2014
So I've been off the Fanfic circuit for a while. Just returned a few months ago. Love love love this story. Your depth of characters and ease of writing is simply fantastic. I love how each character has their own distinctive personality! Always a fan of your fanfics! Keep this one up!
fenixscott chapter 8 . 5/28/2014
This story is amazing I've been following you since valentine conspiracy and you are awesome. Please keep going because it would be a huge shame if this story was left unfinished.
Emerald8 chapter 7 . 5/24/2014
Heh, it took me longer than I thought to get back to this, but at least I'm caught up now. :)

This is a pretty good start to a story. The first four chapters did well at establishing each of the characters, with Claire being the most interesting character by far. But Jack seemed short-changed on character traits, to the point where I got him and Gray mixed up a few times. More could be done to differentiate all the male characters, and a good place to start would be with their speech and mannerisms, which didn't really jump out at me.

Everything related to the band and music was great. I really felt the passion the characters had for their music, and the strain it put on them to only succeed by playing covers. Hopefully, if this story continues, the music element won't completely fall away.

The humor level was just right. For as depressing as the situations the characters are in can be, I was still able to laugh along with them when something entertaining happened. Claire's swallowing of the cowboy's finger almost made me cheer.

So, yeah, it's a promising story, and I'd like to see it continue. I'll give “Champions of Flowerbud” a look now, as per your suggestion. If you enjoy stories about young musicians having to struggle to succeed, I'd highly recommend “The Zeroes” by Patrick Roesle. It is one of the most depressingly interesting books I've read, and you can get an eBook copy on Amazon nowadays for only 2.99.
Toby Huang chapter 2 . 4/30/2014
I just hope this was Jack x Claire
:), keep going on your work !
themill chapter 6 . 3/15/2014
Okay, I don't know why people won't review this story. It's well-written, it's funny and it's plot seems to be going somewhere. Oh my gosh, I feel sad that this is so underappreciated.

So anyway. I love how you're able to give each character their own personalities. A lot of writers base their characters on themselves so they usually end up all having the same or similar voices, so yay for you!

UPDATE SOON. PLEASE. I'LL EVEN PRETEND TO GIVE YOU CHICKEN IN RETURN.